How much is a New 03 Chin Spoiler?

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Found a used one that's supposedly in great shape but I don't want to spend the money on it and find out $10 more and I could have bought new.

Also any place online that sales factory parts better than my neighborhood dealer?

Thanks!
B.

jk03cobra

Established Member
I bought one last year for about 50 bucks new. One of the authorized vendors on here sells Form OEM parts 10% over dealer cost. I don't know if the price is any different now or not. I checked with my local dealer and they wanted $85 for one so I considered the $50 a good deal. I believe his screen name is FORDSVTPARTS if you PM him he'll give you a price quote or you can call him at 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve. He was a great guy and I'd for sure do business with him again.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
JAXCOBRA99 said:
Thanks for the suggestions.. I emailed them for a quote and they told me to buy it locally because of the dimensional freight charges would be more expensive than the part itself. :shrug:

Thats weird, when I got mine it was folded up and in a small box, oh well.

Here is a tip when you install it, it is riveted in and bolted from the factory so drill out the rivets and go to home depot and get some nuts and bolts to put the new one in, it is much less frusterating, a standard rivet gun will not work on most of the holes to install the new one because of the angle you can not get the rivetys flush, plus you can just unblot it when you go to replace it again in 6 months lol. I used pan head screws with flat washers and lockwasers and the nuts on the inside.

Last edited:

jk03cobra

Established Member
JAXCOBRA99 said:
Thanks for the suggestions.. I emailed them for a quote and they told me to buy it locally because of the dimensional freight charges would be more expensive than the part itself. :shrug:

Did you give Steve a call at the number I mentioned before? Shipping charges were not too bad and the part was only about $50, cheaper than the other website mentioned in this thread. Hope it works out for you.

Orange Poison

Established Member
I would have replaced mine a while ago....but I hestitated to due to installation problem. When I saw they were rivets, I said forget it!

Users who are viewing this thread