How Much Power can you produce.

03Mach1 925

Established Member
i was wondering how much power can you make on a the stock block an still be safe. Ive heard from some people you can make about 440 rwhp.. Im thinking about gettin my Mach on a Vortech or Procharger.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
does anyone use the search????? this was anwsered like 23095820359712 times on here and check the mach1registry.com yea around 450 with a GOOD tune sould be fine more than that and your pushing it

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
does anyone use the search????? this was anwsered like 23095820359712 times on here and check the mach1registry.com yea around 450 with a GOOD tune sould be fine more than that and your pushing it

CAN YOU FIND THE SEARCH??
I for sure as hell cant and I'm Guessing no one else can BUT YOU!

OP, Manual or Auto makes a difference. Auto is lower due to the crank.

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
i was wondering how much power can you make on a the stock block an still be safe. Ive heard from some people you can make about 440 rwhp.. Im thinking about gettin my Mach on a Vortech or Procharger.

There is a way you can go higher than 500- get a alky-meth injection kit for your car. I can't remember his SN on here but he's running over 500 to the ground on stock bottom end for over 50k miles. But it has been dyno tuned. Your AF has to be dead nuts on or your motor is toast.

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
weakest part is the rods. the crack is normally good till 5. I havent seen anyone with crank issues yet(with stock rods) they will break before your crank does

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
You guys talkin 450 to the wheels? So around 500 to the flywheel is right on the border line for the stock motor/bottom end.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
You guys talkin 450 to the wheels? So around 500 to the flywheel is right on the border line for the stock motor/bottom end.

Yes.......at the wheels.......FWHP really goes out the window once you start modding the cars.

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
weakest part is the rods. the crack is normally good till 5. I havent seen anyone with crank issues yet(with stock rods) they will break before your crank does

so if you forge the engine's internals can the engine handle about the same power as a stock 03-04 cobra?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread