How much power needed to trap 120 mph+?

Expurple

Established Member
Hello everyone,
My car is a 96 cobra with a mmr 900 built motor, short runner intake, 9.5 compression, 255 lph fuel pump. I have ( but not installed ) a set of 60 lb injectors, BA3000 maf, A FMIC intercooler an Adreson power pipe.

My goal is 500 rwhp+ or to trap 120+ mph (preferably 125 or more).
I was planning on going Turbo but since this is my daily driver I'd rather go with a reliable ( and easier to mail order tune ) Vortech V1 s-trim as my budget allows this.

CanI archive my goals with the s-trim? I'd like to spin it as much as my fuel system allows and can upgrade my fuel pump if needed.

pacific4v

Established Member
I went 121mph with my s-trim. No hp numbers tho as its street tuned. Probably woulda trapped a few mph faster if my 60 ft was better. Bogged on the launch and took it awhile to get up to steam. Ran like mid 12s lol. But was my first and only time running 1/4 mile.

94_5.slow

Established Member
I went 121mph with my s-trim. No hp numbers tho as its street tuned. Probably woulda trapped a few mph faster if my 60 ft was better. Bogged on the launch and took it awhile to get up to steam. Ran like mid 12s lol. But was my first and only time running 1/4 mile.
I went 124 with my sq trim

Users who are viewing this thread