How much should I offer for this?

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
Im thinking of buying the bassani cat pipe. It looks kind of old, worse then my stock exhuast. I was wondering how much you guys think I should offer for it.

26109-147-23802.jpg

26109-147-23803.jpg

26109-147-23804.jpg

26109-147-23805.jpg

26109-147-23806.jpg

Also what kinds of gains might i expect? :burnout:

Last edited:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
What other mods do you have done to the exhaust? I would just wait for another one, it does look pretty rusted, but it'll still work.

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
The only other exhuast work I have done is flowmasters with dumps. I really don't expect too much of a gain, mostly just sound, but does 1 tenth sound right?

I saw a nice set for 250 before.

Last edited:

John O'Donal

The Bassani X pipe w/Cats listed new for about $450-560. Depending on where you shopped. I am not sure that its still available. It maybe a special order.

Its a stainless steel piece so the surface discoloration should not really matter. What should be a concern is if there is any damage done to the Cats encasement. look for any impacts or scratches, this could mean the internal ceramic is damaged.
I had Bassani stuff on my truck and pulled it off for a better flowing setup. My X pipe only had about 5000 miles on it and they guy got a great price.
You will need a gasket from Ford thats about $7.00 (between the plate for the catback and Cat setup, if they still can list it.

I liked the sound of the Bassani and everything fit perfect. I just wanted more performance. You wont have any troubles with emissions which is nice.
heres a photo of what I replaced my Bassani stuff with......
small.J5OTW7M2LLTZ4.jpg

you can go to Dragtruck for a larger photo.

take care

Users who are viewing this thread