How much would you pay for a built corvette Z06?

LCCOBRA

Established Member
I know this is a mustang fourm but I have spent allot of time here and trust peoples judgments. But I'm still kind of on the fence and not near the final negations but I really like/have been interested in this car ... http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1636987

For those who don't want to click it's a built 383 01 Z06 with 60k in miles on the clock and about 300hundred miles on the new motor. Built everything and is saying 33k FIRM.

But when I look at this car with http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1627087 lower miles and a year newer for just 1k more I kind of get concerned. Although I like the other cars it still might seem like he's asking too much but what do you all think. Also is 60k in miles 2 much?

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Not too fond of the interior, but I'd say he's around the right price. Many Z's from '02 and '03 are going for that price with far less mileage.

Speedway white is a rare color only made in '01, so he's got the advantage there. Too bad he bastardized the interior, though.

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
The black one is ****ing sweet. If I had the money I would be all over it. Just make sure you get the owner to explain every little thing on the car to you. And make sure you keep his number in your phone if you run into something you didn't know was there later on.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I'd find a different color besides black. Everyboy and their mom around me has a black Z06. I can name 4 in a car club that's local to me.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
I'd find a different color besides black. Everyboy and their mom around me has a black Z06. I can name 4 in a car club that's local to me.

That's how I feel and I’m not really looking for a black vette but was using that as an example on price. Although it’s very tempting. As for the interior I also think it's a bit much with all the white but I could always repaint the center dash as I really don't see that as being a huge issue. I'm still thinking things over though....

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
If I was in the market, I'd be all over that 2nd one. They are the only car I really like in black, and it reads like that thing is a beast. Not a big fan of the 200 shot, but the rest is absolutely killer......

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Black one, no questions asked. Way more mods, sick interior and not white...

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Unless I know the car/owner personally, heavily modded cars scare me. I absolutely love white cars in generally and specifically white Z06s, but of those two, I think I would go with the black one. It seems like you are getting more for the money.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I opened up the first one and thought, "man, that's a nice looking z....I even kinda like the interior". Then I opened up the second link to the black one and all I said was "ooooh fucccckkkk"

I'd take that black one in a nanosecond:rockon:

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
well, it depends on how "built" it is.. an example would be NoMercy's MTI built Z07, that ran on a 150 shot [email protected] in the 1/4, with the stock T56 and rearend.. 509 nat asp and I think 670 on the juice.. I think he sold it to a cop in New Jersey for about 50K..

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Anybody who says they wouldn't drive a Z06 needs to get their head out of their ass.

I love the first one besides what he has done to the dash.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
While the white one's interior can be fixed, it shows that the guy kinda just half-assed the interior, and people who do that usually don't baby their cars. The black one is sick, and if it weren't for his wife, I'm betting that was gonna stay in his garage for awhile. Black one all the way.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
T-Bolt said:
While the white one's interior can be fixed, it shows that the guy kinda just half-assed the interior, and people who do that usually don't baby their cars. .

Not saying that is true or not in this case, but very good point.

Users who are viewing this thread