How old are you 03 & 04 Cobra owners?

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I don't know how to create a poll, so I will just read your responses. If you own (not your parents', brother's, or uncle's) an 03 or 04 Cobra, how old are you? I can't see a guy (or girl) younger than 25 being able to afford one of these. I drive a 97 Cobra and the insurance is around $350/6mos. I figure a 03-04 Cobra would cost over $400/month for 5 years. I would love to have one, but don't want to live paycheck to paycheck. I make a pretty good living, but am married with two young kids. I know most of the people who visit this forum are younger than 30, so I just wonder how you guys afford one. :dw:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
22 got it when I was 21! I am financing it over 6 years for a $370 car payment!

Last edited:

roushstage2

Established Member
21 - Full Time College Student $500 a month carpayment + insurance, gas, repairs, mods

And would do it agian in a heartbeat

20-COBRA-03

Banned
My dads car- even though he tells everybody its mine, I cover the mods on it. He's going to be 45 and I drive it at 15, what a mean car!

immortalstang

Established Member
Bought an 04 in September when I was 26. 29K +TTL +extended warranty, no money down, 643/month/ for 5 years. Geico insured at 840/6months. The high monthly payments doesn't bother me because each payment is not even a fifth of my monthly salary. Course, being a single engineer helps make things a little easier. :)

Users who are viewing this thread