How rare are Original build sheets & other paperwork

MileHighTurbo

Established Member
I was looking at some of the paperwork i have for my car and i have the two letters and cerificate from SVT,some hard glossy advertisment/brochure for 93 cobra from SVT, original window sticker,plastic key blanks,some other aluminum tags that have a # and record and detach,and the original build sheet

just wondering how rare this stuff is and what value it may ad to my car:coolman:

WillyB93

Established Member
The build sheet are said to be hard to come by if they were even put into our cars, for the other paperwork most of that is easy to get like the brochures. The svt letter and window sticker can be remade but is nice to have originals in my opinion. I have all to paperwork for my teal 93 also, I haven't tore it apart to find the build sheet if its in the car some where!!

buddha93

Established Member
If it's the actual build sheet, then it's ultra rare with these cars. A Ford employee should have removed them before it got covered up, but a few slid by. Actually, there are several build sheets specific to departments within the plant. They're not quite like the old one's that had everything on them.

Like Willy said, the brouchures and whatnot are pretty easy to come by. You possibly have a letter to the original owner from SVT on the purchase of the car.

kcp203

Established Member
The problem with build sheets is that you only find them when you start taking apart your car. As my car is relatively low-milage and bone-stock, I really am not eager to gut my interior to find a piece of paper that may or may not have been left inside.

buddha93

Established Member
The problem with build sheets is that you only find them when you start taking apart your car. As my car is relatively low-milage and bone-stock, I really am not eager to gut my interior to find a piece of paper that may or may not have been left inside.

The few that I've heard of being found in these cars is under the spare tire cover......easy to get to.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
I have mine from when i bought it new. I asked the dealer to give me all the papers and anythign they found when they were doing the dealer prep. He was even going to give me the plastic off the seats, but I passed on that.

Unfortunately, all of my documents are for naught without mah car :-(
...but I still have them.

Users who are viewing this thread