How tall of a sub box can you fit in the trunk?

specizripn

Established Member
I was measuring and with the mach 460 stuff in the way it didn't seem like the box I wanted to get could fit. I plan on removing all of the mach amps and speakers anyway, would I be able to get a bunch of height back by removing the pod holding the amps in? The subwoofer enclosure I like is 16-9/10" tall, and when I measured the trunk It seems the box is too tall, but I notice the shaker system took up some of the trunk's head room, if I remove the shaker 460 system, will this box fit or how tall of a box can I fit in the trunk? Thanks

Ceanes

Established Member
I made a custom box for my car. I removed Mach 460 amp rack and stuff. I had to slide it in from the inside of the car. This did require me to square cut the metal opening to the trunk. The panel behind the seat is rounded in the top corners, and i just had to trim the corners out a bit.

Ill check the dimensions when i get home and post them here. This was for one Stereo Integrity Mag 12. Want to say it was 2.8cf with a 50 Sq in of port area tuned to 32hz.

Chuck

Anabolic

Banned
4hfmkk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread