How to figure out what interior color i have??

wwmost

Established Member
how can i figure out exactly what colore interior i have, i need to find this out because i have to paint my guage pod and dont want to get the wrong color. is there a code or sticker anywhere?

i have a 04, 40th aniversery mustang gt with grey and black cloth interior if that matters.
here are some of the pics i have on my comp
Picture031-1.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

any help?

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
I don't think there is a interior paint code that you will be able to cross ref. The best thing you can do is take a piece of your interior that you are trying to match such as the glove box door, center console door, or A piller trim. SEM's interior dye works well and the paint store will be able to match it very close.

wwmost

Established Member
I don't think there is a interior paint code that you will be able to cross ref. The best thing you can do is take a piece of your interior that you are trying to match such as the glove box door, center console door, or A piller trim. SEM's interior dye works well and the paint store will be able to match it very close.

yea i thought about running it to a paint place and see what they could do for me. just the guage pod shouldnt be to much.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
A Auto Paint supplier should be able to sell you something close in a spray can. If I remember the SEM's interior paint comes in a spray can as well as quart cans.

wwmost

Established Member
this is waht my interiord looks like, its either Medium Graphite or Dark Charcoal

2001-ford-mustang-interior.jpg

03cobra#116

Established Member
it is a sunday, and i thought a fellow mustang owner could help. i never knew just because i have a mustang gt means i cant get help from a svt site? i mean every part on a cobra is different then a gt i cant believe i forgot that:bored: and i have this posted on another site also. thanks for the help

It's not that we don't want to be helpful, but cloth seats were not an option on the Terminators.

Juruense

Banned
it is a sunday, and i thought a fellow mustang owner could help. i never knew just because i have a mustang gt means i cant get help from a svt site? i mean every part on a cobra is different then a gt i cant believe i forgot that:bored: and i have this posted on another site also. thanks for the help
:lol: did you get some sand in your mangina?

wwmost

Established Member
It's not that we don't want to be helpful, but cloth seats were not an option on the Terminators.

i was talking about the interior trim not the seats. sorry if i came off like an ass. just hate when mustang gts get flamed just because they are on a svt site.

JBN

Le Chupacobra
Established Member
i was talking about the interior trim not the seats. sorry if i came off like an ass. just hate when mustang gts get flamed just because they are on a svt site.

I didn't think you were going to take my post as flaming you man. I've owned multiple mustangs over the years including several GT's. I was simply offering what i thought to be a simple answer to a somewhat simple question.:??:

Users who are viewing this thread