How to get an invoice?

jcthorne

Established Member
I bought 2 GT500 replica wheels and 2 Nitto 335/30/18 tires shipped to the Louetta Rd DT store and picked them up last weekend after some shipping delays. The tires that showed up were not heat cycled as ordered and there was no invoice included. Also the local Discount Tire store insisted that mounting is not free when purchased from Discount Tire Direct so they charged me $32 for that as well. (I had expected to pay for balancing and TPMS bands and did so also)

Anyway, can you email me a final invoice for warranty and insurance purposes on the tires and wheels?

James Thorne
Houston, TX

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I bought 2 GT500 replica wheels and 2 Nitto 335/30/18 tires shipped to the Louetta Rd DT store and picked them up last weekend after some shipping delays. The tires that showed up were not heat cycled as ordered and there was no invoice included. Also the local Discount Tire store insisted that mounting is not free when purchased from Discount Tire Direct so they charged me $32 for that as well. (I had expected to pay for balancing and TPMS bands and did so also)

Anyway, can you email me a final invoice for warranty and insurance purposes on the tires and wheels?

James Thorne
Houston, TX

James, I apologize for all the communication problems you experienced:nonono:. Please PM me your best daytime telephone number. I would like the opportunity to resolve this situation for you.

Users who are viewing this thread