How to ruin your old MT ET Streets *video*

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
Got bored, so we went out on a back road and decided to burn off my 235/60/15 ET Streets... Got 2 quick videos... I wanted to get better videos today but this morning was an ice storm so scratch that. Did it for the hell of it :shrug:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aej7dIUZOxU]YouTube - Cobra Burnout[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSnRBUQN258]YouTube - Burnout Cobra[/ame]

jlg32281

Established Member
I will be buying new tires soon since I just failed inspection. Before I put the new ones on, I'm going to burn the ones I have down as low as I can before they pop. I'll burn the back two, swap them, then burn up the fronts, I'm going to make more hazardous smoke than all of the refineries around here. It should be fun.

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
I will be buying new tires soon since I just failed inspection. Before I put the new ones on, I'm going to burn the ones I have down as low as I can before they pop. I'll burn the back two, swap them, then burn up the fronts, I'm going to make more hazardous smoke than all of the refineries around here. It should be fun.

ha, I like your style.

:bash:

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
It's always fun to kill a perfectly good tire.

I like the burnout, I just wish there were spots like that where I live.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I had a set on my old Formula that I did that to the tires. Ended up going through a road check 30 minutes later and the cop recommended new tires. I asked if he had a brand preference and he said any kind where the steel belt wouldn't stick into his hands:lol1:

jlg32281

Established Member
Yeah, I'm at the point where 3 of my 4 tires fail inspection, so I might as well have fun with them before I put on 4 new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread