How to screw up a Ford GT...

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Oddly, I think not a single person at fordgtforum.com liked the treatment this car has gotten, and here it has more than a few fans. And it's not that we dislike orange. In fact, everybody and their brother seems to be buying a second GT and it's usually Heritage, in which orange is everywhere.

The idea of orange and white isn't that bad, but the execution is all wrong. Painting the diffuser and grills and lip is just nasty.

Orange CAN look bad as **** on a GT:
34158.jpg

34157.jpg

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Dude, that's an actual GT bought expressly to be a race car used in competition globally. :lol: Real racing is so gay.

34159.jpg

Cozmo4196

Established Member
Cobra Jet 429 said:
What exactly is wrong? The color?
Your gunna fuss over the color or a car?
Are you serious?
You people get more and more anal everyday.
OMG that wing is 1mm to tall, those rims are 1 inch too big,
the colors aren't the stock ones....

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!
IT's so irritating to come ehre and everyday ssee a bunch of limp dicked sally's pissing and whining about other people's automotive taste. It's one thing to give an opinion. It's another to shove your opinion down someone else's throat. Yes it's white and orange, WOOO, I think it's actualy a nice change from the normal colors. Oh shit shouldn't have said that, I might get flammed for giving an opinion that doesn't involve bashing the shit outta whatever the thread starter posted....

+1

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
vicious781 said:
What have you been up to James? So you almost bought one huh? Oh yeah, and I hear mammoth rules.

Not much, waiting for my cobra to get done. Engine should be here next week, 1st of Feb at the latest.

Ya, almost got one in September...almost doesn't count. After being at the GT owners dinner last night, I know I should have dropped the $$$ and got what I wanted while it was available. All thats left on the floors now are the all option cars :(

You still in AZ or did you get deployed?

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
Zero260 said:
I think it looks amazing, and yes the Gulf scheme is classic, but I think it's ugly as hell. Bob Barker is classic, you don't see him modeling for GQ.
i really hate that damn bob barker......oh yeah and ill take either GT in this thread.....no problem!

vicious781

Former Army Brat
Established Member
50 BMG said:
Not much, waiting for my cobra to get done. Engine should be here next week, 1st of Feb at the latest.

Ya, almost got one in September...almost doesn't count. After being at the GT owners dinner last night, I know I should have dropped the $$$ and got what I wanted while it was available. All thats left on the floors now are the all option cars :(

You still in AZ or did you get deployed?

Yeah, Im still around. Been busy lately so haven't been out with the usual gang for a bit. Our unit barely avoided that January deployment but Im sure they got another one for us down the road here soon. So what all are you doing to that Cobra of yours? I heard some things........

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
vicious781 said:
So what all are you doing to that Cobra of yours?

About to break some 03/04 records, only to have them immediately broken again by Akuma when we finish with some minor changes to his car.

Should be done in a few months; it'll be at Pav's when it's done if you want to check it out.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
There's one I've seen locally, a black one that is COVERED in stickers advertising the dude's Real Estate Business. I almost spit on it, but didn't have a camera for the proof :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread