How to tune off check engine light with tuner

newfie bullet

Established Member
I have a new SCT tuner from american muscle with custom tune.It was easy to install but the check engine light came on because of the off road H pipe.I have turned the check engine light off with the tuner but it comes back again.Is there anyway to turn it off with the tuner and have it stay off.

There was a post showing how to make mid eliminators very cheap but now I can not find it.Anyone know where it is .lol

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
antifouler.jpg

Khobra97

Established Member
That isnt the answer to his question. Before you load the "93" tune you can access settings or options or something along those lines and select "rear 02's" that should fix your problem.

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
It answers his question if he's wanting to fool the rear O2's. Easier, cheaper and faster than MIL eliminators.

If you can turn them off completely with the tuner, by all means do that instead.

Khobra97

Established Member
Agreed, I have a sct tuner and it was no problem to turn off the rear 02's. Just trying to save him some dough!

909cobra

Established Member
if order a performance tune or an email tune you can have the tuner turn off your rear o2's? i did that when i got a email tune to turn off my imrcs. i went through vmp. it cost 60 bucks?

Users who are viewing this thread