How to use a 2-step rev limiter...

Willie

Established Member
Okay, so I have my two-step rev limiter set to 3,000 rpm. So how do I use it? Do I:

1) Depress my clutch which engages it, then floor the gas pedal, then quickly let out the clutch, or

2) Depress my clutch which engages it, then push the gas pedal just enough to engage the two-step (i.e. 3000 rpm), then simultaneously let the clutch out and floor the gas pedal, or

3) Some other way I'm clueless about?

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

kleen93gt

Established Member
Stock diff. And dr's
[Youtube_browser]UjaB4Bzx1CI[/youtube_browser]

200-250 passes on the stock diff. With slicks. Making 800+ rwhp

[youtube_browser]wX_LEw6FS2s[/youtube_browser]

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
Stock diff. And dr's
[Youtube_browser]UjaB4Bzx1CI[/youtube_browser]

200-250 passes on the stock diff. With slicks. Making 800+ rwhp

[youtube_browser]wX_LEw6FS2s[/youtube_browser]

Few questions...:) What kind of WOT box do you have? How do you have it set up, RPM, TPS, etc...? Thanks!

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
I use the n2mb wot box, tps voltage is foot to the floor pan!!. My 2step rpm is 2400....

Thanks! I have the same one. What is your no-lift-shift MS set at? I have M/T ET Street, what RPM launch would you recommend starting out at? My HP is little less than yours...Last questions...thanks again...

kleen93gt

Established Member
Thanks! I have the same one. What is your no-lift-shift MS set at? I have M/T ET Street, what RPM launch would you recommend starting out at? My HP is little less than yours...Last questions...thanks again...

My nls is set to 75ms. I would start at 2600 for your 2step rpm, and adjust it from there..:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread