Established Member
just got 15% all the way around..i love it!sorry the pics with my cam phone
my03_9.jpg

my03_5.jpg

my03_8.jpg

fastsnake99

top down, chrome spinnin'
Established Member
sh*t was expensive 170... i use to have mad hookups on my 99 cobra it cost me 80 for the same thing but the guy just sold his business to this guy and i couldnt get the hook up.. but black cars are a must for tint!

wannastang93

Canes Fan!!!!
Established Member
looks good...did u tint the wind shield...i got 5% and i can't see $hit at night

alex:beer:

r6bullet

Established Member
That looks really nice, trust me it is expensive for a reason. You ever try to put tint on yourself? Maybe its me, but I ripped mine off and had it done by a pro.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I think that looks badass. I wish I could do that to my car, but the police are b#tches around here.

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Looks nice man :beer: I just had my 95 tinted as well! 15% all around besides the front. $90 for me... Looks great man:thumbsup:

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
When I was in San Diego I had to rip mine off from a ticket a cop gave me. It looks great against the black. I have 5%, but at night it sucks cause I can't see anything. Florida cops don't seem to care.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
It was 170 for 3M tint on mine, Ive done it myself on my old ford pickups and it wasn't bad, my mom can do it like a pro, except some of her lines aren't as good.

427shelby_cobra

Established Member
i got a 427shelby cobra replica its got a 460 bored up to a 470 engine the car is black with silver stripes mustang bullit rims havnt got a turbo in yet but its comin i also ran a 10.00 flat at the drag strip from zero to 60 its 3.5 seconds i built my self but im not quite done yet im thinking about puting an ls1 turbo in if i can find out howyou will get burned if you race me

Last edited:

fastsnake99

top down, chrome spinnin'
Established Member
427shelby_cobra :um thats cool.. would you like a cookie too? lets see what car u were driving back when you were 21 and race me, or see what im driving when im your age and race me..

venomous.. ya san diego cops are pricks, same as here in san luis obispo they love pickin on kids with tint. but even if i have to rip it off i will just get it done again for free cause this shop ofers cop wannanty haha they say if i have to take it off my side windows for a ticket just do so and get it checked off then come back in and they will re do it for free. i had 5% on my old 2 door yukon and just was too dark especially at night so i know what u mean, i couldnt see when i made turns.and my brother has 25% on his 04 lightning which is just too light for me but looks good on his truck since its DSG.

Users who are viewing this thread