hows the 5.0 headers coming??

Skidonenko

Established Member
just wondering whats up with the headers blown306. Ive decided to let the bird sit this year and save for a motor, what i dont know but im thinking about a 460

Josh

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
460??? Holy Lord

I'm glad to see someone post in here...the board has been DEAD!
I'm on the sit and wait plan myself....but I'm making choices and collecting parts still.

Skidonenko

Established Member
yeah something like the one we saw at the nationals but no hood, i want to see something sticking out. Just cant decide if i want to get a blower motor or use some juice. Yeah it looks like its been slow for a little while in here

Josh

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO OSOMA A LONG DEATH

Blown306

Established Member
Dead, dead, dead. Haven't done anything out there yet but take one of the Summit headers out of the box. The MAC's are still on BO as far as I know, haven't talked to the guy. I gotta get going on it after the 1st, needs to be ready for World-O-Wheels show first weekend of Feb. :burnout:

No more major car stuff for awhile, bought Bev a rock for X-mas. After 7 years she was starting to get a little ancy ;-) The k-member will be my last major purchase this year methinks...

I'll post up soon as I get some more work done and snap some pics...doing emergency lower ball joint replacement on the truck tonight :shrug:

460 Josh? You are my hero! :coolman: Excellent!

Last edited:

Skidonenko

Established Member
WOOHOO!! Good news jeff, hope it was a big one, hehehe. LOL never htought id be anyones hero. For right now i need to get some plugs for my daily driver, an 86 yotoa pu. Then get it emission inspected insured, should be dirt cheap, and registerd and the birdy will sleep for a year. I wonder if a tko trans will take the power of a 460, the motorsport units i looked at were around 450-500 plus 150 shot of the good stuff, also gooooobs of torque. Oh well might just have to stick some 2.73's back in the rear and a c-4 in it, hum or maybe a t-10, oh well ive got a whole year to put it down on paper.

josh

Blown306

Established Member
Thanks man! If anyone would try and do the 460 install, I know you'd go for it! Crazy Texas guys ;-)

Hmmm, I have a 390 FE engine and a 9" laying around. Maybe I should look for a MN12 chassis. Oh wait, re-read my post above. :??: Dammit.

Maybe Bev needs a project car, gotta explore that one :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread