hp estimate question

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
i need some opinions as to what this combo might make.(rwhp) a 5.4(manley h-beam,mahle 17cc dish)nav. heads,stock 99 cobra intake W/reichard 5.4 to 4.6 adaptors.ported stock tb.99 cobra mass air,and injectors? also, if any one could tell me the compression.(i forgot). oh,this is mated to a t45,al drive shaft, w/4:10, in a solid axle. thanks in advance.

i8u

Established Member
I would run 8 to 10 lbs of boost through it also.......

I Saw a built 5.4 dohc running 30lbs off a turbo......Made like 1200 rwhp or somthing crazy like that.......:beer:

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by forged5.4dohc
no, currently doing this!

Originally posted by forged5.4dohc
twin t04bs go on later, i just want a estimate n/a

:bowdown: :bowdown:

I wish I knew..... I remember seeing a fairly detailed post either in roadside or the terminater forum. I remember reading about N/A numbers also. Might try searching there......

You have to keep us updated as to you results. I am jealous.....:rockon: :coolman:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
waiting for you to quit paper dynoing and getting it built to see the vids:lol1:

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
heres,an up date for ya! the block and heads are at the machine shop as we speak.as soon as they are finished,and back im going to order my oil pump gears and get ready to fire this baby up. btw,anyone know if shorty headers will fit on a 5.4 w/ the stock k member?

Users who are viewing this thread