HP numbers

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
So I can't decide which way to take my car now. What I'd love to do is slap longtubes on, get a JLT CAI, and get a Nazty intake. What kinda numbers are people making with this set up? If the numbers are going to be real low (like <340rwhp) then I think I'll just go with a supercharger and forget about the rest of that.

SVECobraR

Established Member
less than 340rwhp for sure. I have nazty intake, jlt rai, bassani mids, catted x and fr500 catback. On my street tune i put down 312 and on my 100octane tune i put down 320whp.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
With the mods you have listed above you probably wont hit 340. I have most of the bolt-ons and I made 339rwhp. I dont have a Nazty ported intake but a wanna be Nazty intake so im sure I could have a few more ponys if I would have had him port it rather than myself.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
I don't see you making 340 either, but why not put on LT's and a supercharger?

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
I don't see you making 340 either, but why not put on LT's and a supercharger?

This is probably the way I'll end up going. I have to drop the K-member anyway to change my motor mounts, so I might as well put on longtubes while I'm down there.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
with those mods plus your existing ones, and a good tune, you could definitely reach 340...as long as everything is in proper working order...my first 01 did 327 rwhp without a ported intake or headers...

Users who are viewing this thread