hp numbers

svtman28

Established Member
Well today I went and had my car dynoed. I was kind of disappointed in the numbers though.

I put down a max hp at 185fwhp and 151fwtq. However, when I look at the graph the curve ends at 6700 rpms.

This was done at Alternative Performance by Lidio and he was stating that there may be some timing issue that need to work out, and would like to do a custom tune. So when the funds present themselve I just may do that.

Jeremy
image_edited.jpg

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
only that much increase with a SC...is it really worth the money? I mean, I want my car to have a little more power, but only that much increase for that much money...is it worth it?

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Hey E, if you dont mind me asking, have you taken your on a dyno with the 3.4 in pulley?

svtman28

Established Member
Originally posted by Codes
only that much increase with a SC...is it really worth the money? I mean, I want my car to have a little more power, but only that much increase for that much money...is it worth it?

The hp curve stops about 6500 rpms. If the Tech would of took it to redline I'm sure it would of read 20hp more.

Jeremy

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
I haven't dynoed yet, still waiting for the Predator tuner. I want to dyno with and without the ZEX. And I need the tuner for that to protect my engine. Waiting on new technological applications is the worst! E-

GTO30272

Established Member
You are running VERY RICH. The A/F curve should be a constant 12.0 Also, it has been proven that max hp is made at redline, 7250 RPMS's. You would have hit the 200whp mark if you brought it higher in the rpm range.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
phew, i was going to say...if I only get that much increase out of a 2500 buck investment I might need to spend my money elsewhere...but I am back on the JRSC...thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread