HP## S/c?

blumnday99

Established Member
I just got mine on two weeks ago. I'm running 42# injectors and all I have besides suspension work / shifter is an SLP catback

IMG2.gif

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
Vortech with aftercooler, sct, lightning MAF, Steeda twin pumps, 42# frpp injectors and a good Steeda tune....477.8 rwh and 429.1 rwt.

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Vortech w/Cooler 9#: very little timing (for Florida heat), and 93 octane. On SCT's Mustang Dyno it put down 463 rwhp/435rwtq.

Lots of fun! :burnout:

ripnroar46

Established Member
Can somebody tell me what is the differance of the D1SC and P1SC Procharger? I went on their site but they didn't say anything about it.

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
The "D" is just slightly better from an airflow standpoint. Slightly bigger and pushes more CFM. If your wanting to make BIG power in the future, it wouldnt be a bad investment to upgrade when you buy the kit. Its only a few hundred dollars.

ripnroar46

Established Member
HotRodK said:
The "D" is just slightly better from an airflow standpoint. Slightly bigger and pushes more CFM. If your wanting to make BIG power in the future, it wouldnt be a bad investment to upgrade when you buy the kit. Its only a few hundred dollars.

Thats kinda what I was thinking all it was, thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread