HP Stage II Twin Turbo kit (60mm) for 03-04 Cobra

ForceFed SVT

Two is better than one.
Established Member
It should physically fit a 98 Cobra but I'm not sure if the exhaust ports on the heads are the same shape. All the parts are brand new, so I'm sure HP will swap the headers for you if you needed different ones. I am asking $7000 obo + Shipping but since you don't need the intake, I will knock $500 off.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
I may be interested. I have a few buyers waiting on my coupe. I will be able to sell it once my G-force T5 gets delivered.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Damn! I wish I could get this kit. Do you have anyone you would like to have knocked off? I would kill for it!!!

ForceFed SVT

Two is better than one.
Established Member
Unfortunately I wouldn't know what to do with that thing. This kit would be awesome on that Mystichrome. That's what I was going to put it on.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
well, if I sell the tranny, I am on my way to get that twin turbo set up from you! I had to ask if you wanted to trade...even though the tranny is a bit much for most people....lol

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I want the intake manifold. I have cash and am ready to pay. My ? to you is how in the hell did you get a 01 intake manifold and i couldnt get one and i have been waiting for 2 months. lol

Users who are viewing this thread