HP/TQ guesses?

SLPCobra

Established Member
Hey everyone I'm starting to gather parts for a single turbo build in my 99 cobra vert and was wondering what you thought it would hit with the 99 heads with a 98 intake cam?

I'm doing a 4.75stroker 03/04 iron block bore .020 over with hopefully around 9:1 compression and a cg fabrication hotside with a precision 7675 billet wheel
Stock intake manifold as well and a water/meth kit.
Gonna be a t56 for transmission

Any thoughts/ opinions would be great thanks

Zach

SLPCobra

Established Member
Okay thanks :rolling:

I guess what I truly wanna know is am I gonna leave a lotta power on the table by just using my 99 heads and not going to a 03/04 head
If its not a lot of power I'll save that money that I would've used towards heads and spend that somewhere else

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Okay thanks :rolling:

I guess what I truly wanna know is am I gonna leave a lotta power on the table by just using my 99 heads and not going to a 03/04 head
If its not a lot of power I'll save that money that I would've used towards heads and spend that somewhere else

Why the eye rolling?

The power difference between 03/04 and 99 heads is very little on boosted combos.

SLPCobra

Established Member
Why the eye rolling?

The power difference between 03/04 and 99 heads is very little on boosted combos.

Sorry I wasn't meaning it as sarcasm or anything ha
I'm just glad someone finally replied back I didn't think I was ever gonna get any help with that!
Lol.

Thanks man I appreciate all the help thats what I was looking for :beer:
Every thread I see you reply on you always give a lotta knowledge it helped me out on figuring stuff out with my car and what I wanna do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread