HPDE and Race Clubs

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Greg,

Great idea. Would it also be worth putting in parenthesis next to the group where they do most of their events. As in (nationwide) or (southeast). That way as someone is looking for a group/event, they can get an idea on which ones to look at.

I hate to be picky, but can you correct the spelling in Asphalt Ventures?

-Kevin

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Greg,

Great idea. Would it also be worth putting in parenthesis next to the group where they do most of their events. As in (nationwide) or (southeast). That way as someone is looking for a group/event, they can get an idea on which ones to look at.

I hate to be picky, but can you correct the spelling in Asphalt Ventures?

-Kevin

Oops. My bad. :bash:

I'll see about putting up something next to the groups. That could take a while, and I'm hardly ever online. :-D

Gray Ghost GT

Established Member
Have any of you ever run with the SCMC? SVT Cobra Mustang Club Official Website

You guys should try them out if you never heard of them.:burn:

+1 Awesome group to do HPDE with - lots of fun and very safe! They usually have other activities going on, e.g, car shows, social, vendors, etc. One of the best clubs I've run with in years. I never miss their VIR events! :beer:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Have any of you ever run with the SCMC? SVT Cobra Mustang Club Official Website

You guys should try them out if you never heard of them.:burn:

Tony, I'd love to have linked to something for SCMC. I'll put in the direct link to the thread for this year's Superfest.

[ame=http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=221300#post221300]SCMC Message Forum - SVT Superfest 2011 - SAAC-36 -- May 27-29, 2011[/ame]

Is there anything more permanent for your track events than the forum that I could include?

I had a blast last year:banana: and am waiting for the funds to sign up for this year's.

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I've added to the list the area that most clubs are active in. Those I was not familiar with I tried to get from the info on their web site.
If any are not correct, or could be more accurate, please let me know.
Thanks.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I'm trying to find out about Mazda Driving Assoc. They have no 2011 schedule posted.
I've emailed David an hope to hear back. I've run with them a few times and they were well run events.

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
After an awesome weekend of racing, it reminded me that Chump Car World Series should be up there as well!!! Awesome wheel to wheel racing with a lot of excitement!
ChumpCar World Series

You can also put up that other series, but since I have boycotted it due to a bad experience, I cannot recommend it.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
After an awesome weekend of racing, it reminded me that Chump Car World Series should be up there as well!!! Awesome wheel to wheel racing with a lot of excitement!
ChumpCar World Series

You can also put up that other series, but since I have boycotted it due to a bad experience, I cannot recommend it.

Have to tell me about it next time we get together.
MACA's having a big GTG this year.

Users who are viewing this thread