Hpe 800 gt350

Blackoyote

Established Member
****ed up, stupid, shitty, and gay.

It's a high revving scream machine...they should've shot for 600whp naturally aspirated. Think of this motor with ITBs :) :)

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

It's a high revving scream machine...they should've shot for 600whp naturally aspirated. Think of this motor with ITBs :) :)

I think the crank would enjoy that MUCH more than slapping a 2.9 onto what already appears to be a rather "precise" design.

I do not see this going well for that warranty. I bet they don't cover a single engine that goes.

HooperWest

DECIDER
Established Member
I think the crank would enjoy that MUCH more than slapping a 2.9 onto what already appears to be a rather "precise" design.

I do not see this going well for that warranty. I bet they don't cover a single engine that goes.

Ford won't cover a blown motor with a 3rd party Tune, they're sure not going to cover one with a aftermarket blower popped on top. LOL!

HandBanana

Established Member

Agreed. Hennessey is a fat moron sometimes. His engineers kill it for him, i.e. they do all the damn work. Dude has been threatened with way too many lawsuits and has pulled a lot of shady shit over the last two decades. I can't believe Ford still trusts him.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Seems like it defeats the spirit of the car's purpose but to each his own. I am sure it is fun either way.

Lethal is about to put a blower on one also. They've already put nitrous. For what people are using this car for....drag racing....Ford should've just built a new GT500.

thekanezzi

Established Member
+1 for itbs

I think itbs would make decent difference in power from more agressive cams but idk if it it works that way with fords dohc setup. In the very least it'd sound great and have unbelievable throttle response. While they're at it, equal length headers would be bad ass.

NinjaBum

Established Member
Lethal is about to put a blower on one also. They've already put nitrous. For what people are using this car for....drag racing....Ford should've just built a new GT500.

Well that isn't really what these cars were built to excel at. This seems like Ford's answer to the Z28. Should just wait for the GT500 if you want a straight line raped ape.

Users who are viewing this thread