HPF turbo M3 dads first reactions

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
That was great. I took my dad in my 89' hatchback when I had it. Dads a cop and when I did a wheel hop on the road he made me pull over and he got out....it was great!!!

jfsram

Established Member
I envy the Dad. Being scared of a car is the whole idea isn't it?

Just like an entertaining roller coaster.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Haha, that sounds like my mom the first time I took her out in the Mach after the blower swap. Honestly though, it didn't look THAT fast; especially the end once they started getting into traffic.

The Sync

VTAK!
Established Member
Haha, that sounds like my mom the first time I took her out in the Mach after the blower swap. Honestly though, it didn't look THAT fast; especially the end once they started getting into traffic.

It seemed like that to me. Maybe depth perception was off a little :shrug:

Wikkd03

Established Member
Sweeet!!! I can't wait to do that to my dad when I get my Termy.

Rule #2 of SVTP, dont call a Terminator and Termy/Termi :D

that vid was funny, my dad loves fast cars and has a pretty fast 91 LX (low 10s) but he gets nervous riding with people. i took him for a ride in my coupe after the new motor and trans and i told him it was gonna get a little out of shape because i was on regular street tires (car makes 500rwhp) and i hammered it from a roll in 1st and he was grabbing the door and telling me to let out, it had me rolling in laughter. the car was al over the road though :burnout:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
haha my dad's first time in my 86 at about 600 rw, he was laughing hysterically... he said it looked like warp speed and that people were driving in reverse we passed them so fast.:lol1:

Last time cruisin we smoked a stage 3 roush and a bike on the bottle... he just laughs uncontollably everytime, its good times.

That M3 is sick!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread