HPP and Bill fighting

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Stop spending so much money on bullshit suspension and just throw tons of power at it!

suspension is the shit tho man! lol... That is the only reason I beat matt at all is my suspenion, less wieght and gears.

I want to beef up the tranny a little more as I need a new clutch so an input shaft is going to.

hopefully towards the end of summer I will have the funds for a hellion t76 ball bearing turbo :burnout:

I just want to have a little less weight in my car and suspension cuase I hate videos of cobras getting beat by cars with 60 less horsepower such as trans ams and corvettes.

Bluebullit

Established Member
suspension is the shit tho man! lol... That is the only reason I beat matt at all is my suspenion, less wieght and gears.

I want to beef up the tranny a little more as I need a new clutch so an input shaft is going to.

hopefully towards the end of summer I will have the funds for a hellion t76 ball bearing turbo :burnout:

I just want to have a little less weight in my car and suspension cuase I hate videos of cobras getting beat by cars with 60 less horsepower such as trans ams and corvettes.

ya ya i havent touched my suspension besides the springs and i have less hp that that silly cobra and you still cant pull me more than a car :rockon:

its called a better power adder :banana:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
u know, i dont know bill or even really what happened, im not taking a side, but i do know that i havent spent but maybe a grand at hpp, that little amount of money didnt matter to manny when he spent almost 7 hrs tuning my car when it was messed up, and didnt charge me a dime. to this day im still thinking about how to repay hpp for that. that type of thing i dont forget about. the funny thing is he made this other dude wait that was dropping like 450 or 500 bucks down for some work, he made him wait until he knew that my car's tune was safe. i know that i sure didnt get screwed by manny helping me. that is the type of customer service that brings me back to hpp.

Stangcharger

forged 4.2L v6
Established Member
u know, i dont know bill or even really what happened, im not taking a side, but i do know that i havent spent but maybe a grand at hpp, that little amount of money didnt matter to manny when he spent almost 7 hrs tuning my car when it was messed up, and didnt charge me a dime. to this day im still thinking about how to repay hpp for that. that type of thing i dont forget about. the funny thing is he made this other dude wait that was dropping like 450 or 500 bucks down for some work, he made him wait until he knew that my car's tune was safe. i know that i sure didnt get screwed by manny helping me. that is the type of customer service that brings me back to hpp.

same..

they spent around 6-7 hours tuning my car. and also had to swap injectors cause i was maxing mine out. Manny was really nice and checked for some sema/deka 60lb's that he had and installed them. put a new pulley on my blower which had to be taken out to put the pulley on. and the labor to do all of it. and a torco tune with the normal one. For all of this i was out for alittle over 900 bucks.

I didnt spend thousands or anything like that but got treated like i did. they all were there for about 2 hours after closing time when my car was finally complete. and i have never seen my A/F that flat across the board before. so my hat is off to them.

They have my business until they give me a reason not to. and so far they arent close to that. I have some friends around my area that use HPP as well and they always have good stories.

and they have another monster being built. Razrs Edge Car is sick nasty. and i cant wait to see the finally product. He is the one that sugguested HPP to me. And his advise has yet to fail me.:beer:

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
and they have another monster being built. Razrs Edge Car is sick nasty. and i cant wait to see the finally product. He is the one that sugguested HPP to me. And his advise has yet to fail me.:beer:
Graycen doesn't know anything about Cobras! :nono::lol:

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Funny, this thread makes me want to take my car to HPP.

Thanks 'Bill'.

Slythrin

You have no idea what you are talking about. If you were professional about your own business, you would mind it. You don't know the full story, you know what you have read on the internet and what Bill has told you. If you believe everything on the internet, you should get some of this good deal on land I saw advertised in Oklahoma (ocean front property for pennies on the dollar).
So I suppose you also think it is OK for your friend Bill to call my customers and lie about there cars? This guy had the nerve to call several customers telling them lies. How dare he drag innocent people just sitting at home with his BS. As he lied to you about the head. The head was never put on his motor and pulled off. The heads are not different surfaces and would not need to be redone. I'm sure you guys and your new found pal will talk shit but it is purely that!
We didn't charge for work that wasn't completed, all we charged for was what we did. Pull the engine, tear it down, pull int., reassemble new engine, etc... I'm sure you guys over there give customers parts all the time.
The reason the stuff didn't go in is because he wasn't ready. We put the motor in with the trans. Where is his trans? He sold it. We were about to buy him a 5k powerglide, so that we could proceede. When we went to put the cage in said to wait because he wasn't sure who he wanted to put it in.
You guys let people work off there bill over there? I haven't seen many shop do that. He picked up 10k in credits from polishing stuff and transporting cars. That is oppurtunity we gave him. He was paid good money, sometimes more then other sources because he was doing it.
That 10k in credits he slowly accumilated over the year, it wasn't here all here from the begining.
We have done several of the same combo over the last year. The only difference with all of them. They paid there bills, and there cars got done.
Good luck to your company & Bill just try to leave us out of your BS.

I guess i stuck a nerve! I don’t care what Bill does with his car if he would like help yes w will help him. I don’t make bullshieit deals with anyone Bill can do his own car. If he is out here he is more than welcome to use our shop at no charge!!!!! at least ill know the car will get done by May (depending on when he gets here.) Like i said in my first statement. I wish you two the best of luck. So Relax no one jerked your chain. I only know what i was told. And seeing as how you guys have lied to us before I wasn’t going to take anything said at face value! So fair well and best wishes. May you guys have a happy new year. Don’t worry Ill make sure there is no smoke from this side of the fence

Dan

DR281

Established Member
I guess i stuck a nerve! I don’t care what Bill does with his car if he would like help yes w will help him. I don’t make bullshieit deals with anyone Bill can do his own car. If he is out here he is more than welcome to use our shop at no charge!!!!! at least ill know the car will get done by May (depending on when he gets here.) Like i said in my first statement. I wish you two the best of luck. So Relax no one jerked your chain. I only know what i was told. And seeing as how you guys have lied to us before I wasn’t going to take anything said at face value! So fair well and best wishes. May you guys have a happy new year. Don’t worry Ill make sure there is no smoke from this side of the fence

Dan

We lied to you? Just because I didn't stock your K-member? The customer chooses which K-member they want.
You sure do like to throw jabs then back peddle with a nice sarcastic approach. I don't play those games. Read your post, if some other business owner spoke of your business that way. They would not be "jerking your chain"? You were looking for a rise out of me, thats why your in the TX forum throwing jabs. You got it. There also was no bullshieit deals, thats why no contract. Very simple. Good luck to you guys at "Imbettertheneveryoneelseville"

Last edited:

Bluebullit

Established Member
We lied to you? Just because I didn't stock your K-member? The customer chooses which K-member they want.
You sure do like to throw jabs then back peddle with a nice sarcastic approach. I don't play those games. Read your post, if some other business owner spoke of your business that way. They would not be "jerking your chain"? You were looking for a rise out of me, thats why your in the TX forum throwing jabs. You got it. There also was no bullshieit deals, thats why no contract. Very simple. Good luck to you guys at "Imbettertheneveryoneelseville"

thats right you tell him! get in your own damn state!!!

:poke:

davidsk5018

Established Member
I just wanted to say that Manny has never been anything but great, even spending 6 hours tuning my car for next to nothing. I also remember one night that they were working on my car well until 1am because I had driven from out of town and had to leave the next day. They bought me lunch, manny dropped me off at my hotel, etc. These guys have been nothing but awesome for me, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Last edited:

97on22s

Established Member
well my car will be going to HPP in a few weeks for a tune. every shop has had some kinda mix up with someone....

hell my cars been at a shop for 6 months now for a smiple motor build tranny swap and they still cant figure out how to get it done. and managed to screw me outta ported heads along the way?

picking the right shop is like picking the right gf haha. never know what nut case yuour gonna end up with :burnout:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I just put 2 and 2 together. Arizona.. K member.. DAN AT PSR? PSR is the other shop?!
Why aren't you typing in all bold caps like on mod fords?

Slythrin

Don’t try to misdirect the topic here. I have already told you that is what I was told and nothing more. There is no back pedal on my behalf. If you think that I attracted you then I apologized. I merely stated what I was told. (And that was wrong for me to do) So as I stated before. I will but out of your discussion. However if you think you are going to take a cheap shot at me on the way out you are mistaken!

Oh and before you tried to change the subject. After I visited your establishment there was a reason I never called you again. Have you ever though about that! We shall save that story for latter.

Oh I do live in Texas. Just because I have owned (past tenths just incase you cant tell) a few businesses in AZ don’t mean I live there all the time. Not that it is any of your business or anything.

Imbettertheneveryoneelseville

Isnt that how you Perceive your self or at least that is the impression you have left on so many.

thank you for playing

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread