HPP Racing?

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I dont mean to hyjack, but i just looked on thier website and they only list thier turbo kit under produts. I thought they did engine blocks (among many other things) there as well. Is it just not listed on thier website?

-Mike

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Machinator said:
How is there tuning? I take you guys are satisfied.
Tuning is great, my car runs hard, and hasn't had a hiccup yet. They trouble shooted my cats failing, and got them off, and now the car runs even better! :rockon:

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I've been going to them for over a year now and I won't go anywhere else. Ask RaceRat (San Antonio) or EsquireEddy (Atlanta I think) how they like their almost complete rebuilds. When Manny and the crew won the FFW DR championship last year, that was the icing on the cake for not only their own work, but fielding a hot rod to compete on a national level. They do much more that turbos, although I think that's the wave of 4.6 and 5.4 upgrades. In February they installed a ported Steig blower for me, then a month or so ago upgraded the injectors, lower pully, IRS bushings, etc. The only things I have left for them to do will be the springs and a 6 point cage when I'm ready. In case you missed it earlier, I will not take my car to anyone else to work on, regardless of what needs done. Good luck to you.

** edit ** Small time here at 503 rwhp/539 tq but still a gearslinger for daily driving and some time at Denton 1/8 mile.

Last edited:

mustarrosa

Established Member
Mike K said:
I dont mean to hyjack, but i just looked on thier website and they only list thier turbo kit under produts. I thought they did engine blocks (among many other things) there as well. Is it just not listed on thier website?

-Mike
The website is under construction and is undergoing updates as the info is listed

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Machinator said:
How is there tuning? I take you guys are satisfied.
If this tells you anything I have been spraying my stock motor mach1 with a 125 shot for over 8 months and had over 50 bottles threw it.. Yes they are some of the best tuners on Modular mustangs out there... I drive the piss out of my car and not one problem has been because of tuning issues..

Last edited:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
dan03mach said:
If this tells you anything I have been spraying my stock motor mach1 with a 125 shot for over 8 months and had over 50 bottles threw it.. Yes they are some of the best tuners on Modular mustangs out there... I drive the piss out of my car and not one problem has been because of tuning issues..
thats amazing man! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread