- HPP's New Location? -

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Every were I look it says it is:

HPP Racing
414 Holfords Prairie Rd # 1A
Lewisville, TX 75056-9581

But then I heard they moved West on Huffines (where ever that is) doing a quick little google search.

Any info on this?

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I sent him a Text an hour ago, thinking I should get an answer back but realized I put in the wrong number. :bash:

I fixed it now.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I sent him a Text an hour ago, thinking I should get an answer back but realized I put in the wrong number. :bash:

I fixed it now.

I was gonna say I can give him a call or text. I just got done talking to him earlier this afternoon.

Hopefully he gets back to you right quick and then everything goes well tomorrow. I got my new WOT box today and tested it out. Kind of scary keeping the gas floored between shifts but it works well. now I just need to find a laptop that will work with the GUI software so I can tweak a few things. All I have left is..........the elusive icey res. Hopefully I can get it and install it soon. then it's trying to find a set of 17x4.5's for the strip and deciding on a cage.

KJ04SVT

Established Member
If you are wanting HPP, the number stayed the same. They are just down 121 from the original location. If your heading west on 121 toward Lewisville, take the 1st left past the old Fina gas station and salvage yard. When you turn to the left you will see a few rows of light industrial buildings. Take your 1st right, and then right again, turn leftr to go up the second row to the end - HPP is there.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
It was good meeting you yesterday Chris. You car is Sweet! :rockon:

Hope you had a good trip back. Post up the results when you get a chance.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Good meeting you too Kev, and Erik. I'll have to make another trip down sometime and get a photoshoot going on :rockon:

I'll be posting the results soon. :beer:

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
I think I was up at HPP when youe car was on the dyno.. Saturday early afternoon? What did you end up putting down?

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I think I was up at HPP when youe car was on the dyno.. Saturday early afternoon? What did you end up putting down?

Yes, that was my baby. She was on the rollers most of the day. :-D

You didn't happen to be one of those guys that came for a little bit and hung out were you?

My sheets are in the car still but it made just a hair over 600 on the last few pulls. I will post up the results soon with the graphs, A/F, and everything.

Last edited:

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
I was probably one of them right at the beginning. I had my girlfriends kids with me so I didn't want to hang out long or I would have chatted. Her two boys and I are new together and we're trying to buiild a relationship so I didn't want to make them sit there too long. Someone else's kids is a very trying task sometimes. I also didn't want to bother anyone working on your car. It looks awesome and sounds even better. So what did you think of HPP?

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I was probably one of them right at the beginning. I had my girlfriends kids with me so I didn't want to hang out long or I would have chatted. Her two boys and I are new together and we're trying to buiild a relationship so I didn't want to make them sit there too long. Someone else's kids is a very trying task sometimes. I also didn't want to bother anyone working on your car. It looks awesome and sounds even better. So what did you think of HPP?

Oh okay, yeah man I remember a few little kids coming in with a few guys and a girl. That's pretty cool, small world haha.

Thanks bro, appreciate it. I was really impressed with Manny & everyone there. Real top notch tuner and awesome shop! Super cool and laid back bunch of guys who are very knowledgeable! He definitely earned my business if I ever need to get a re-tune or anything!

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
was good meeting you to Chris! That 2.2 sounds mean on the dyno! come on down anytime, Kevin and I are always up to something cobra related.

did that video i made for ya turn out ok?

Last edited:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
was good meeting you to Chris! That 2.2 sounds mean on the dyno! come on down anytime, Kevin and I are always up to something cobra related.

did that video i made for ya turn out ok?

Yes Erik! I watched it last night, it came out great! Thanks again man! I'd love to make another trip down there sometime. We will have to set something up in the future! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread