HRE 545's....Any Pics?????

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Looking for any pics of an '03 with HRE 545's on it, I saw fakesnake's 547's I think they were and they look cool in 19", but I am a big fan of straight 5 spoke on semi-deep dishes. Any pics would be appreciated!!! Thanks!! :beer:

tommygun

Established Member
for some money saving you might try CCW, they have some new designs that are very similar to the HRE 545s

Weasel

Established Member
NukeX -
That's EXACTLY the wheel I would get. Next time I feel rich HRE 545s are what I'll get.

Mike

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Here are pics of mine...thier not the 545's though...I went with the 445 because thats the exact style i liked...and then did something custom...the pictures dont do them justice imo...i will post more.

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5145

BTW-Kevin i say your car at Steeda Saturday...very nice...i was their in my truck though..i took the Cobra out sunday to moroso but i didnt see you??

Last edited:

JettRink

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
whatsup nuke? how's everythin with the new Cobra goin?? glad to see it's not killing you financially if you're investing in 19" wheels! what kinda mods you doing/have ?? post some pics bro

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by tommygun
for some money saving you might try CCW, they have some new designs that are very similar to the HRE 545s
Got any pics? CCW's website is LAME!

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
LoL...I want to do everything right the first time with my car.....So far she's still bone stock with a Cobra grille emblem BLING BLING :) Everythings great so far, I already have about 2400 miles on the car, but yesterday fully washed/detailed and stuck the cover over her in the garage so hopefully I won't get the urge to drive it!!!! I have An autometer tripple a-pillar pod with Boost/Pyro/Fuel Press that I will be installing by myself in my spare time, and after I save a little bit more it'll be wheels and the SVO hood :) I Love this car, I Love just looking at it in the garage, stock for now is fine with me. Little by little it will take shape and those HRE 545r's look awesome

Users who are viewing this thread