HRP on 4/4?

jumpinjackflash

Established Member
Anyone else planning on going to Houston Raceway Park this Friday?

I was hoping to see more 03s out there last night. There were three of us total. The weather was great for making power and the track was busy.

I had a new bests in both ET (12.3) and MPH (118.7). See home.houston.rr.com/jaxcobra/runs_3-30-03.JPG for the results of my four runs.

I would love to get together with some of the guys running 11's and get some tips on launching. I know with a 1.8 60' I will be in the 11's.

Chillfactor, you feel like coming out on Friday?

Anyone played with disconnecting the front sway bar at the track to help with weight transfer to get a better launch?

jumpinjackflash

Established Member
Originally posted by Jerky
what mods are you running?

Performance mods are

KnN FIPK
Magnaflow catted X and catback
L Pulley
Afterburner-eFPC
Pro5.0 shifter
MM IRS bushings

haskett

Established Member
Not this weekend. I'm still in stock form, and need to apply some mod's before I get back out there. :D :D

Have a good time!

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
can't make it...1st year anniversary w/ my wife. i think she would frown upon me ditching her to go race. not sure, but just got a hunch about it. have fun and be careful.

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by jumpinjackflash
Bump.

Anyone going?

I might make it out. I need to get kicked off the track in an official manner. ;-) My car will have the last of the road racing items installed next week so no more dragging. :D

jumpinjackflash

Established Member
Originally posted by Bingo13
I might make it out. I need to get kicked off the track in an official manner. ;-) My car will have the last of the road racing items installed next week so no more dragging. :D

I hope to see you there. The weather's looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread