HTPerformance Adjustable Rear Toe Arms

HTPerformance

HTPerformance.NET is proud to introduce a fully Adjustable Rear Toe Arm set! As many Focus and Mazda 3 tuners lower or even raise their rides to maximize performance, caster and camber angles can become skewed and do not exactly match the drivers’ needs. The HTP Adjustable Rear Toe Arm, when correctly installed will allow the tuner to fully adjust caster and camber angles in order to match the performance of the suspension that was installed. Other companies make their arms with inferior components such as paper thin rubber bushings that can wear quickly and are prone to dry rot; the use of mild steel alloys is also a terrible mistake when it comes to long lasting performance. Why make an adjustable STOCK arm? It just doesn’t make sense to us.

Here is an excerpt from an article by Sport Compact Car's - Comprehensive suspension tuning guide, that will help you understand the importance of adjusting your toe and how it can effect your driving:
http://forums.focaljet.com/suspension/574041-tune-your-toe.html#post6444334

Pictured below is our prototype, the production version will be anodized, not powdercoated.
HTPFinishedProto006.jpg

Production arms:
body%20and%20spacers%20web1.jpg

body%20and%20spacers%20web2.jpg

HTPerformance Adjustable Rear Toe Arms are made with only the best components:

• Our HTP Toe Arms are easily adjustable with a ¾” open-ended wrench

• Weighs less than the stock toe arms

• Stronger than the stock toe arms

• Improve your street cred with these sexy rods (get rid of that ugly rust)

• Saves time over removing the old bushings, and pressing in new bushings as well as giving you the added adjustability (which gets you out to the track/street sooner).

• Adjustable Rear Toe Arm body is made from Billet 7075-T651 aircraft grade Aluminum alloy; which is much more expensive than 6061 and 2024. It is well worth the added expense for the additional durability and safety through increased strength.

• The Toe Arm body is red anodized to maintain structural performance over the life the part as well as providing a long lasting surface finish.

• The HTPerformance logo has been Laser Marked on the rod body

• High-grade Jam Nuts provide a locking mechanism for the rod which prevents stripping the rod end threads

• 3-piece QA1 Precision Products, Inc. Rod Ends

Ball:
o 52100 Bearing Steel
o Heat treated
o Hard Chrome Plated
Race:
o Stainless Steel
o Heat Treated
o Self Lubricating Teflon Lined (PTFE) – Much superior to grease fittings!
Body:
o Alloy Steel
o Heat Treated
o Protective Coated for Corrosion Resistance

This is NOT an Economy 2 piece mild steel rod end!

• Corrosion resistant 300-series Stainless Steel Spacers keep the rod end centered

Other companies will tell you that their toe arms alone will allow for every adjustment on the rear suspension, but this is NOT true. Be sure to use camber bolts in the curved upper control arm in conjunction with HTP Adjustable Rear Toe Arms and the stock lower arm camber bolts for the maximum aftermarket suspension adjustability.

If you demand the BEST for your ride, HTP is your go-to company!

MSRP: $175

Introductory Pricing for Pre-orders: $160 w/ FREE SHIPPING!
Pre-order period valid until: March 31, 2008

Please contact [email protected] to pre-order your set!!!

See installed pictures below! :banana:

Last edited:

HTPerformance

Here is a conversation I with our prototype tester in California on AIM - 03-17-2008:

[13:45] BrIMan030: how did the install and alignment go?
[13:45] besthaticoulddo: install...took 25 minutes
[13:45] besthaticoulddo: f***in incredibly easy
[13:45] BrIMan030:
[13:45] besthaticoulddo: no problems what so ever
[13:45] besthaticoulddo: alignment...they got ALL the toe out of the rear...and he said it was really easy...adjustability was great
[13:45] besthaticoulddo: good work once again guys
[13:45] BrIMan030: awesome
[13:46] besthaticoulddo: yep came out great
[13:46] besthaticoulddo: o and i did them at night...so simple
[13:47] besthaticoulddo: i could make a how-to or write up for install if you want
[13:47] besthaticoulddo: dude...its a 15mm bolt, then two cresent wrenches...i was like hell yes
[13:48] besthaticoulddo: they look freakin sick under there tho
[13:48] BrIMan030: need more pics!
[13:49] besthaticoulddo: ya i know
[13:49] besthaticoulddo: i have a ton of them on my camera!
[13:49] besthaticoulddo: lol
[13:49] besthaticoulddo: theres no excess noise either...which is nice
[13:52] BrIMan030: thats great
[13:52] besthaticoulddo: ya man
[13:52] besthaticoulddo: you guys topped yourself once again

Here are some pictures from the prototype installation:
dsc02035.jpg

dsc02036.jpg

dsc02038.jpg

dsc02041.jpg

dsc02042.jpg

dsc02043.jpg