Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Just purchased quite a bit of stuff (Lethal Off-road H pipe, Roush Extreme catback, Eibach suspension kit, Eibach panhard bar, and JLT oil separator.) from Lethal today for my 2007 GT500. John was helping me out with my purchase and hooked me up with a smokin deal on the package. I just wanted to say thank you very much for all the help and I will post some pics and clips when everything is installed! I can't wait!

Matt

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
We're glad that you are happy with your purchase and thanks for the kind words. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Thanks.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just purchased quite a bit of stuff (Lethal Off-road H pipe, Roush Extreme catback, Eibach suspension kit, Eibach panhard bar, and JLT oil separator.) from Lethal today for my 2007 GT500. John was helping me out with my purchase and hooked me up with a smokin deal on the package. I just wanted to say thank you very much for all the help and I will post some pics and clips when everything is installed! I can't wait!

Matt

My pleasure to help out Matt, thanks for the support! Can't wait to hear the set up!

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Will do! Supposed to be in next week so I'll get it all bolted up and try to post a video of it if I can figure it out! Thanks again!

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Well got the exhaust all bolted up today and I have to say its definitely loud! A little too loud and has the nasty popping sound . Definitely not recommended in my book. I will try and put the stock cat-back on and go from there. I think either one of these products would be great on their own, but definitely not together. I will get a video of it on before I take off the Roush Extreme though. Thats if my ear drums don't explode.....

kornflake7

Established Member
This is the case of doing a little more research on stuff together you would have found out from almost everyone an aftermarket h-pipe with the roush is very loud. I love mine but I want people to hear me.

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
I tried doing some research on it, but I couldn't find anyone with this setup. John warned me it was going to be loud and I do like loud exhausts, but I hadn't ever heard an exhaust this loud with that sound. It would have been different if I had long tubes on I think. The video doesn't do it justice. It sounded like I was flooring it when I was in first gear just starting to go. It sounded to "ricey" for my taste I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread