Huge Thanks To Fred/ Leach On The Board

KYLightning02

Established Member
I just cant Thank Fred enough this man is a the nicest person i have ever met in my life just last year while i was deployed in Iraq he sent to my house a BBK T/B and it was installed onto my truck by my dad before i got home and loved it well check out what i recieved in the mail today from him and he doesnt want anything in return but if you need anything man just let me know Thanks :beer:

:beer: :pepper: :banana:

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
wow thats cool of him to do that for you. I think its like a thank you gift for serving the country. From my part ,thank you kylightning02.

KYLightning02

Established Member
SVT RELAMPAGO said:
wow thats cool of him to do that for you. I think its like a thank you gift for serving the country. From my part ,thank you kylightning02.

yep thats what he said. Also thank you without the support of you guys life would be hard and ill keep taking my tours in iraq to keep it off our soil :beer:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
True friends are hard to come by and shouldn't be taken fro granted. Gestures such as that are nearly non existent nowadays, a sign of the times I guess. Props to Leach and thanks to you for your service and sacrafices!!

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Fred is a special blessed soul, for sure. He is one unique person and a true humanitarian friend who recognizes duty, honor & sacrifice.

The biggest gift is, Fred has touched your heart with appreciation and gratitude which will carry with you into your life. Sometime in your future this life lesson will compel you to extend the same hand. That's priceless........

What a great surprise on your return. I hope your home for good, we'll keep your family and fellow soldiers in our thoughts and prayers.

Be careful with all the go faster stuff !

With much appreciation, welcome solider,

Regards, 8sm

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Those are some nice seat covers......who made them? They look like Wet Okole.

KYLightning02

Established Member
FordFanStan said:
Is the clothing Jackets or Sweatshirts? Thos look pretty nice. You made out like a bandit lol. Thanks for serving... Stan

They are seat covers and they are pretty nice. And yea i feel like Christmas repeated its self still cant thank the man enough for all he has done :beer:

JoeyD Boosted

Deep Reflection
Established Member
Yes first off: thanks for serving our country!
... I assume he purchased these items for you to show his appreciation for serving USA?

Very Nice!

boosted635

Established Member
Robb327 said:
Fred is a great guy and will do anything for you.

Amen! I am fortunate enough to run at the same track as Fred and can honestly say he is a great guy and I am lucky to call him a friend.

[QUOTEwithout the support of you guys life would be hard and ill keep taking my tours in iraq to keep it off our soil][/QUOTE]
I am sure this is the attitude he recognized and wanted to honor.
My bro did two tours in Iraq. When he came home my wife and I adopted a soldier to continue sending his care packages to. I want to say thank you, be safe and keep up the good work.

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
leach said:
Your welcome brother! Hope you enjoy them..:beer:
Thanks again for serving our Country!

Fred, I'm glad to say I know you and have met you in person.. Your one of the most stand up guys I have ever met. Your a humble man with a great heart. Hope to see you at the 1320 soon! Take care good buddy!

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
It is sure nice to here there is kind people out there and especially members on here, it makes this world a better place to live.

Users who are viewing this thread