HUGE thanks to Rob(203Cree), Scott Dunn, JJ, Shawn and everyone at L Fest 6 in KC

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I cannot say enough of how appreciative I am for all of the help that we got from everyone in Kansas City this past weekend with a breakdown.

Codys (SVTBeatdown13) truck decided to take a dump on the True Street cruise Friday about 12:30. I tried my best to do it all on the side of the road but once JJ and I figured out that the issue was inside the fuel tank we decided to ask for some help. Before we could ask for help it was already offered.

Once we packed up and got back to the track around 4:30 the locals were made aware of our breakdown they started jumping through hoops to help us out.

Garry and his GF Erica was also nice enough to stop on the way back from the cruise when they saw that the truck hadn't moved. They hung out and helped all afternoon.

Rob and Shawn were on their phones immediately getting a tow truck and talking to Scott Dunn who was the guy that stayed late on his Friday night to work on Codys truck. Scott got the tank dropped and found that one of the fuel lines popped off of the Y fitting. He had it fixed in less than an hour. After some confusion on Saturday he even brought the truck to the track for Cody since the shop was about 40 minutes away from the track.

This is one of the main reason why I love this community and it's members.

clap.gif

Thanks again to all!!!!​

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Good to know he got the truck fixed. I read on the other site his truck had a breakdown. Scott dunn and Rob are some really cool guys and good to read they got it all fixed and back on the road.

203Cree

Established Member
Thanks Eric, but like I said, I didn't do much but play middle man. You did way more than I what with carting him around and all. And Scott is the main player in all this. Glad we could get Cody home.......... he did make it home right?

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I wish i was able to make it out. but sorry my vacation was used else where :)
E i still gotta get with you to finish your damned story :p

Users who are viewing this thread