humanity at its finest...

GoatDaddy

humanity at its finest... (link taken down, disregard)

[-Link removed-]

:mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :bash: :bash: :bash: :xpl:

Last edited by a moderator:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by snail50
http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20031210102109990001

:mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :bash: :bash: :bash: :xpl:
I agree!!

This area is for AOL members only. My AOL provides members with the ability to get personalized content and features from AOL all on one page. My AOL lets members customize news, sports and weather; get local movies, TV and event information; access Mail, Portfolio, Alerts and more.

Although you have a valid Screen Name and password, you are not an AOL member.

nj7703

Established Member
DAMN, i hate that. If you are a screwed up adult and you feel the need to end your misery so be it but don't take out innocent kids. That shit burns me up. That is like that woman who a few years ago drowner hers in a car. A local radio station here sends her mothers day cars every mothers day so she never forgets what she did. That shit burns my ass:mj:

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by nj7703
A local radio station here sends her mothers day cars every mothers day so she never forgets what she did. j:

That's beautiful. They should put up a billboard in front of her prison window with her kids' picture on it.

nj7703

Established Member
Yeah they should, i don;t have kids and it makes me mental. I just don't get it. They really need to fry people for that, a few things should be express lane to the "big sleep" that is one of them.

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by nj7703
Yeah they should, i don;t have kids and it makes me mental. I just don't get it. They really need to fry people for that, a few things should be express lane to the "big sleep" that is one of them.

Agreed. If only as a deterrent to others. Do not pass go, don't get your $200; kill yourself if you're going to kill anyone. Personally, I think criminal executions are far too humane. Last special meal?
Did your victim get one? Didn't think so.
How does if feel now to slowly strangle from a crushed larynx?? What? Can't hear you with all that gurgling. Now hold still so I can get a digital pic to email to your victim's children!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Grandmother in Drowning Case Offered Custody
Mom, Boyfriend Charged in Kids' Deaths
By JIM PAUL, AP

CLINTON, Ill. (Dec. 11) - A woman accused of drowning her three young children in a car submerged in a lake had asked her mother to take custody of two of them just months before their deaths, the mother said Thursday.

Two hours after Amanda Hamm cried as a judge read the first-degree murder charges against her, her mother, Ann Danison, said she couldn't help but wonder if she could have averted the tragedy.

"She was my only child. My only grandkids. I don't have any more," Danison said, her voice breaking. "And I'll never have them."

Six-year-old Christopher Hamm, 3-year-old Austin Brown and 23-month-old Kyleigh Hamm drowned Sept. 2 when the car they were in plunged off a boat ramp into Clinton Lake. Hamm and her boyfriend, Maurice Lagrone Jr., were on the lakeshore when rescuers arrived.

Hamm, 27, and Lagrone, 28, are charged with first-degree murder and appeared in court separately Thursday. Neither entered a plea, and each remains in custody on $5 million bond.

A 6-year-old, 3-year-old and toddler drowned when their car plunged into a lake.

Her knees shaking, Hamm cried and wiped her eyes as a judge read the charges against her and told her she could be eligible for the death penalty. Lagrone stood motionless with his hands behind his back.

Speaking to The Associated Press in her home, Danison said she "hurt for" Hamm when she saw her in court, "but at the same time I was mad, too."

Danison said she believes Hamm is guilty but that Lagrone somehow "brainwashed" her into believing she was doing the right thing.

"Amanda is not a violent person. What she did was wrong. I can't accept what happened," Danison said.

Danison said Hamm had asked her to care for two of her sons so she could move to St. Louis with Lagrone. But Danison told her she could take only Christopher.

Kyleigh's father also said he knew Hamm wanted to move. "She didn't think she could take all the kids with her, but I never thought anything would happen," Shane Senters told WCIA-TV of Champaign.

Authorities have refused to disclose a motive in the case, although they say they have one and that it doesn't involve life insurance money. The case is being handled by a special prosecutor because Danison is the office manager for the state's attorney.

Hamm's court-appointed attorney, Steve Skelton, said he may ask to move the trial from Clinton, a central Illinois town of about 7,500. "The massive amount of media coverage makes a fair and impartial trial in the current venue unlikely," he said.

Lagrone has not yet hired an attorney.

Danison described her daughter as a high school dropout who had been treated for alcohol abuse but who seemed to calm down after becoming a mother.

"Amanda's a very depressed person, low self-esteem, very insecure. But she'd laugh with the kids. She always had a great Christmas for them. ... She'd plan for their birthdays," Danison said.

Danison said she didn't approve of Lagrone because he couldn't hold a job and wouldn't care for the children, although he played with them.

Preliminary hearings were set for Jan. 7.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
That would be too kind. How are you going to make her suffer that way?

Why not mete out the punishment quickly & efficiently?

In my opinion, there are too many Death Row inmates just sitting awaiting appeal at a direct cost to the taxpaying public.

Removing them from this limbo will make space for the ones who are next in line for the Reaper, consequently eliminating the increased costs of incarceration.
I could care less if the violent incorrigibles suffer because it is wasted energy ... remove them, there are others waiting in line.:bored: :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread