Hurricane Charlie

i8u

Established Member
I have never seen anything like this before. Trees uprooted every where. This one right down the street has roots over 80 ft across pulled right out of the ground. My gf's step dads hospital in cape coral got hit by a twister also.:bash: Every light pole on I-75 near punta gorda through Ft. Myers was bent like aluminum foil. There was a trailer park....... Key word was WAS!!!!

One good thing is all the toll bridges aren't working!

Blackgeetee

Established Member
There was one unofficial report of a wind gust to 174mph, BEFORE the anemometer blew off. This was one very powerful yet EXTREMELY compact hurricane.

The only good thing about this storm was it's relative small size and fast movement. Unfortunately where the worst part of the storm hit, it was very bad...

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
You're in Miami now? Welcome. Watch out for a zinc yeller Mach 1.
Yeah it's a battle zone over there I'm sure. Watch out for Ben's c0ck it's a pecker!!:-D:lol:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
it sucked ass big time, jjust got power back on after 4 days:fm: but we did have a genarator:) gotta have coffe. we did lots of cleaning and such with all the neighbors. and we had 1 helluva cookout for 3 days in a row:beer: \

btw i dont want to see another beer for weeks:xpl:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Yeah it's a battle zone over there I'm sure. Watch out for Ben's c0ck it's a pecker!!:-D:lol:
it is a battle zone here to greg,no school till thursday. and i have been off since friday:bored: sooooo the wife is taken the 2 boys to lauderdale to see linkon park, some one has got to work:)

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by bbp42d
it is a battle zone here to greg,no school till thursday. and i have been off since friday:bored: sooooo the wife is taken the 2 boys to lauderdale to see linkon park, some one has got to work:)
Yeah I tried calling your cell phone but could not get through.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Are you wearing your dress today?:shrug:
dude, i swear i dont want to see beer for a while. we wernt really prepared for the storm. only a few bottles of water, but lots of food,food and more food. we were watching the storm on tv and it went between port orange and new smyrna bch. it was a little on the crazy side:coolman: but all is good:rockon:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Yeah I tried calling your cell phone but could not get through.
just came back on, plus the dealership just got power last night

Users who are viewing this thread