Hurricane Florence

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Having just lived through Harvey last year I implore you guys that are in the direct path to GTFO. I know it seems like a bitch move but it isn't. I've ridden out several hurricanes down here and started to with Harvey but got out at the last possible minute. If this thing "pulls a Harvey" and stalls out and sits there dumping rain you'll regret not leaving. After seeing the sheer amount of water dumped by that storm I don't wish it on anyone. Stay safe.

_Snake_

Established Member
Man, it looks like NC is gonna take it in the pooper. Sorry guys.

BF468096-2421-4A08-9CC7-C07F06627005.jpeg

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Binding authority is restricted Im sure now. You can't add or change any sort of coverage in any area in its path.

No doubt. Once there’s a named storm anywhere within some massive radius, they cannot underwrite any new policies or make changes. I haven’t signed a policy yet or paid for a year of protection, so it’s not my responsibility. Thank god. I was shocked at how much coverage costs for a year with these houses, even with a $30k hurricane deductible. As of right now, any damage to the house is on the current owners policy.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Im 500 miles inland and there is already gas panic. Most small stations are completely out, and larger stations are rationing, 5 gallon max. Gas lines are an hour wait. Frickn stupid people. Calm the **** down.

Sent from my LG-US998 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dimitri318

Established Member
Im 500 miles inland and there is already gas panic. Most small stations are completely out, and larger stations are rationing, 5 gallon max. Has lines are an hour wait. Frickn stupid people. Calm the **** down.

Sent from my LG-US998 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Same here down in Greenville, SC. I own a restaurant and we didn’t see a customer for over an hour. Drove down to the BiLo and not a single parking space open and no bread or milk on the shelves. And the neighborhood gas stations are out of gas, gotta drive 3 miles away from me to the QT to get gas

Users who are viewing this thread