"Husky" PCV Filter

9snakebite6

Banned
Just want to advize people, about using a "husky" brand(air tools moisture remover) pcv filter. I bought this , and it leaks from the bottom(valve that dumps oil out) and the seals around the glass that screws onto the housing, Has anyone had this problem before???

edit:
2576701_33_full.jpg

Last edited:

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
Quick01Snake this is way off topic but the e. green cobra I have was bought used out of the louisville area by the previous owner. Was wondering if it could be your old car.

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Just want to advize people, about using a "husky" brand(air tools moisture remover) pcv filter. I bought this , and it leaks from the bottom(valve that dumps oil out) and the seals around the glass that screws onto the housing, Has anyone had this problem before???

edit:
2576701_33_full.jpg

Dude I have sit back about 3 feet when looking at your sig pic so I don't go cross-eyed!!! Shrink that sucker...

Get the JLT Pre-Filters....they get the job done.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Resize the sig now or take a 30 day ban. It has already been taken down by an admin and you saw fit to put it back up. You have a few hours. Whether you log on or not. Sorry I have to be a dick, but I wasn't the first one to be one.

-Jeff

Edited to give just a bit more time, and benefit of the doubt.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Quick01Snake this is way off topic but the e. green cobra I have was bought used out of the louisville area by the previous owner. Was wondering if it could be your old car.

I was the second owner of mine from Feb 01-Sep 01...then a guy local (southern Indiana, Zach, "key" on here) bought it, just sold it to and individual earlier this year, but i don't know where to...

Resize the sig now or take a 30 day ban. It has already been taken down by an admin and you saw fit to put it back up. You have two hours. Whether you log on or not. Sorry I have to be a dick, but I wasn't the first one to be one.

-Jeff

BOOOOOOM, SHACKALACKA!!!

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Resize the sig now or take a 30 day ban. It has already been taken down by an admin and you saw fit to put it back up. You have two hours. Whether you log on or not. Sorry I have to be a dick, but I wasn't the first one to be one.

-Jeff

The ban stick has swung....and he connects!!! It's going deep into centerfield! He's going...going....... LOL!!

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
quick01snake, maybe we are think of two different ones Idk, but I just bought it in September from a guy that works at modular depot and he said he bought it from a guy in new albany a year and a half back

Users who are viewing this thread