Hydrodipped - Carbonfiber Airaid intake tube

Steve@BAS

Established Member
We hydrodipped our new Airaid intake tube to give a bit of a custom look, thought it turned out awesome so wanted to share. We can do these in tons of different patterns, if anyone is interested $75 including return shipping in the 48 states.

Regarding the Airaid kit, fit and finish is incredible. I've used many other brands throughout the years and cars, and really impressed by this kit as a total package, very well made and would recommend.

2015_zps368717f6.jpg

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Nice, Man that bubble tank takes away from its good looks...yikes!

100% agree, gotta do something, I think the MMR one looks pretty good, haven't researched all the other ones out yet to make a decision yet.

Not bad Steve.

Thanks sir! Probably gonna do something to Rad/fuse/battery covers next. Also picked up an extra set of the stock hood vents, gonna try them in TrueWeave CF and see how they look on the yellow. On top of us being a TWN certified hydrographic processor, we just became part of the http://www.shawnaughtydesignz.com/ prostaff processors, so lots of awesome patterns for us to do! If you come down to Tampa please let me know, would love having you see our facility, we also have a new CNC horizontal mill coming in around new years, might be some cool shots of it getting rigged into place. ttyl bud

Users who are viewing this thread