hydroxycut hardcore

97BlackCobra

hey dude.

I use this supplement. Its fairly strong, one serving of 3 caps equals 3 cups of coffee. You start out with 1 cap 2 times daily for the first couple days, then 2 caps, the up to 3 a few days later.

I have a fairly high tolerance for caffeine, its does make me jittery/anxious. I have dropped some weight(10lbs in a couple weeks), but I have been hitting the cardio extra strong. Using slower speeds and higher incline.

I usually don't use supplements, but wanted to try it. I am still unsure whether I want to continue on with it.

Be safe

Hydroxycut worked when it had ephedrine. Its garbage now. It was never any different than Ripped Fuel, Diet Fuel, Stackers, etc. Get pure ephedrine and stack it properly. The ratio is simple (25mg ephedrine + 200mg Caffeine + at least 300mg aspirin = the proper way to use ephedrine and avoid blood clots). You can purchase it legally through the following company in NJ:
http://www.dnepharm.com/cgi-bin/dnestore/10128288.html?id=q3MvRGWS

You just need to fax them a copy of your license and SS card to comply with the new federal laws on the sale of ephedrine. I buy mine from here all the time.

97BlackCobra

One more thing....The most common side effect from this product, is that..ummmm...your poop will be the color red. I have not experienced this, and don't really want to.

logan_yomtov

Established Member
i used it and it worked. After a while i got sick of the caffeine high and eventually stopped using it. Its really just a bunch of caffeine and would make me jittery, this impeded my work ability.

ModMike1572

Established Member
i dunno man. it just depends. For some it works, for some it doesnt. I started taking 1 pill a day, then 2 and so on like the bottle said and this product did nothing for me. Some people lost weight with it, and some just complained about being jittery and having an elevated heartbeat from the caffeine dossage.
Just depends on the person i guess, good luck

Users who are viewing this thread