I’m back

2003-SVT

Established Member
Been out of the Mustang business for about 6 years. I finally missed it enough to purchase a new 17 S550. So far I am really happy with the car and I’m looking forward to catching the MOD bug very soon.
a1691689fcdcfee3e65c76454be0e5ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

msp.ecoboost

Established Member
A 17 GT is nice! I own an Ecoboost and I'm shooting for 500rwhp! Which is an easy task! Next on the list for me is a 2018 GT with 460HP, normally aspirated!

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

msp.ecoboost

Established Member
I won't trade in the Ecoboost though! I'll keep both! Put a Vortech V3 on the GT! Make 650rwhp+

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

2003-SVT

Established Member
Thank everyone. Always plenty of info to go through on this site. It’s kind of funny how the aftermarket parts change over the years. Seems like lot of new vendors with lots of new parts. I need to figure what to do first.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dbzguy

Black Sheep Squadron
Established Member
Nice OP. My Wife convinced me to get a white one as well and I really must say that I love the color. Just got mine last weekend too.

HotWheelsNutty

Established Member
Congrats "getting back in the saddle" again. I also just have been on a long hiatus of almost 5 years since my 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra was totaled on my way to work one morning - was a very sad day as I loved that car but at least walked away without a scratch.

So a month ago I picked up a Grabber Blue 2017 GT Prem + Perf Pkg and absolutely love it. I have received so many compliments on the Grabber Blue and it really does jump out and grab your eyeballs for sure. My fourth Mustang I have owned and for me the best so far (87 GT, 2001 Cobra, and the 2003 Cobra before this).

Anyways, enjoy and be safe out there.

Cheers,
Tim

2003-SVT

Established Member
Congrats "getting back in the saddle" again. I also just have been on a long hiatus of almost 5 years since my 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra was totaled on my way to work one morning - was a very sad day as I loved that car but at least walked away without a scratch.

So a month ago I picked up a Grabber Blue 2017 GT Prem + Perf Pkg and absolutely love it. I have received so many compliments on the Grabber Blue and it really does jump out and grab your eyeballs for sure. My fourth Mustang I have owned and for me the best so far (87 GT, 2001 Cobra, and the 2003 Cobra before this).

Anyways, enjoy and be safe out there.

Cheers,
Tim

Thank you very much and I’m glad you’re back as well! I do like the blue too. It is a great looking color. So far I am really enjoying the car and its definitely the best driving mustang I’ve ever owned. I’ve been through 6 between my wife and I and so far this is my favorite. I do however miss.....boost and supercharger whine lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread