i almost have it.

95lightning

Established Member
ok fellas. i am almost done with my exhaust. so far i have hedman LT headers and the 40 series 2 chamber flowmaster mufflers. i am going to go to miami mufflers and have them make me an X-pipe and i will be set for that. just like 2 more weeks and i will have it on. I CAN' T WAIT.:D

McMustang

Established Member
You're still gunna get destroyed by that 5.0 Liter Chevy Eater with dumps, fun boy. Are we going to go to Miami Mufflers this Saturday or what?! I have to wash and wax the pony before the car show but let me know if we are going, mang.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by McMustang
You're still gunna get destroyed by that 5.0 Liter Chevy Eater with dumps, fun boy. Are we going to go to Miami Mufflers this Saturday or what?! I have to wash and wax the pony before the car show but let me know if we are going, mang.
LOL!!!!!

welcome to the board BTW

(5 you going to get pics ofr us??

McMustang

Established Member
Nope, the pretty little school boy gets off and doesnt have to worry about emissions here in Florida anymore :)

95lightning

Established Member
don't listen to that guy with the slow ass stang. i got all of it put on. i ended up putting on the cats and it was expensive. but it sounds so nice. i am very happy about it. oh and that guy with the stang really drive a Geo Metro...and when he really feels like going fast he pulls out the Festiva. oh and miami mufflers did a great job. i will try and get someone to get pics s i can show you guys. :burn:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Okay.... thanks for the update!
Wish I could be driving my Stang now.... storage season here in MN... :(

McMustang

Established Member
Waaaahhhh. Patrick is just mad cause the only view of that bad 5 liter is the tail lights. But don't worry, I'll let him run it again so he can see who his daddy is :lol:

95lightning

Established Member
he is just mad that my truck gets more attention then his 5. slow. hey david...or shall i say person who ran a 16 sec quarter when it ran a 13.98 before then. what now school girl. i can run better stock. what are you going to say now...BITCH!! this is what i do to you. :burn:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by 95lightning
he is just mad that my truck gets more attention then his 5. slow. hey david...or shall i say person who ran a 16 sec quarter when it ran a 13.98 before then. what now school girl. i can run better stock. what are you going to say now...BITCH!! this is what i do to you. :burn:
*hides and cowers like a scared puppy..........

McMustang

Established Member
Wah wah wah cry me a river...Look at it this way, keep cryin that river and that big boat you call a "Lightning" can get you to safety, school boy. Until that boat of yours is as "Lightning" fast as that big bad 302 maybe you should have Robert paint over your lightning decals :p

95lightning

Established Member
hey mcmustang i don't think you were the one that ran that 13.93....so tell everyone what you ran. mr. 16 second quarter mile man. and yes my boat can run better...MUCH BETTER. what do you have to say now pun king.:burn:

McMustang

Established Member
Why would anyone but me be driving my car, boat boy? You wouldnt let anyone else race, or should i say, roll that tank of yours...But don't worry...Im sure one day you'll be able to hang with the big boys, girlie man.

Muddmann

Established Member
:-? ...and a 13.98 is "big boy" speed ?!?

*whew* i dunno if ill be able to match that blistering pace... :D

McMustang

Established Member
When you're 18 and buying stuff for your car with the money you make from eBay! auctions, I would say that isn't that bad.

I'll show you time slips in about a month :p I'll be swapping out the heads, cam, porting the intake, and have a few other little goodies under my sleeve :)

Either way, I know its not the fastest car in the world but Im still Patrick's daddy:-D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by McMustang
When you're 18 and buying stuff for your car with the money you make from eBay! auctions, I would say that isn't that bad.

I'll show you time slips in about a month :p I'll be swapping out the heads, cam, porting the intake, and have a few other little goodies under my sleeve :)

Either way, I know its not the fastest car in the world but Im still Patrick's daddy:-D
Whatcha selling on eBay??? that place is a mega awesome way to make Booco bucks

Users who are viewing this thread