I am a new guy

jpetre

Established Member
I am new here as well.

I have a 2003 Sonic Blue with Chrome wheels should be here Oct 15 and has a build date of Sept 1
:D :coolman: :thumbsup:

Evilcartman

Established Member
I have a Sonic Blue hard top that has been on order since Feb. They gave me a build date of May 13, but still do not have a VIN. My father in-law ordered a Red hard top at the same time and he had a VIN 2 weeks ago. Can I used the DOAN to check on my, and if so, how? Once I get a VIN, can I check the progress of the car's shipping? I'm just hoping the dealer didn't mess up my order. Has anyone in the Houston area heard a ETA on there car?

Matt03

Established Member
You should have had a vin # by now if your build week was the 13th. That was the same week mine was built and i had my vin the week before. I am not sure where to call to get the vin because my dealer provided me with all of my info. Good Luck!

Rob03

Established Member
Originally posted by Evilcartman
I have a Sonic Blue hard top that has been on order since Feb. They gave me a build date of May 13, but still do not have a VIN. My father in-law ordered a Red hard top at the same time and he had a VIN 2 weeks ago. Can I used the DOAN to check on my, and if so, how? Once I get a VIN, can I check the progress of the car's shipping? I'm just hoping the dealer didn't mess up my order. Has anyone in the Houston area heard a ETA on there car?

Ask your dealer to print out a DORA. If a VIN # has been assigned it will be on there. Ask for the copy. It should have all the order info including your name.

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread