I am curious............

san-man

Established Member
I have considered getting the LFP stage 2 power package with the #6 lower. I am curious about the tune that comes with this package? Is it good enough to take to the track or good enough to get me to the dyno? The reason I ask is because I am in the middle of nowhere (Minot, ND) with no dyno and I also would like to take it too a good tuner but would not be able to do so till summertime.

How cold is too cold to get into the gas? It does get cold quite a bit. Then again I have only been here about 7 months.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks,
Carlos

Dusten

Established Member
In all honesty(i went this route) i would do something along these lines. Get the powerpack, with the SCT and a 4lb. Take it out and data log it. If you are close to the MAF call rick at amazon and get a mail order tune(about 125 bones) and a mafia(about 160 bones). I did, and am very happy with my results.
In my opinion you need at least a maf extender for the 6lb and preferably a larger maf. A dyno tune is also a great idea at that point.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Actually the tunes that you get from LFP are pretty good.. Andre @ Custom Performance Tuning does their tunes, and he is more than willing to help you with adjustments.. Just datalog and send the log to Andre, and he'll take care of the rest. He has done MORE than a few adjustments for me, with GREAT results. My mods, and numbers are in my sig. I would recommend getting an SCT 2400 MAF, and have Andre adjust the tune for you.

Last edited:

san-man

Established Member
I had planned on getting the SCT 2400 MAF at the same time. So, I guess I will be all right then.

Thanks you your time.

Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread