I am now a member of the 12 second club

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Well I did it today 12.96@ 105.32 MPH I also backed it up with a 12.92@ 105.66MPH - so two runs in a row in the 12's

I have to Thank Jim@ JDM for the awsome pulley, not only did it get me into the 12's but it kicks ass on the street.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Hey don,

welcome to the club :D Doesnt it feel great? Now all I have to do is accomplish my 12 seconds in a Ford.......... Great speed, dont the L's kick........booty

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Hey don,

welcome to the club :D Doesnt it feel great? Now all I have to do is accomplish my 12 seconds in a Ford.......... Great speed, dont the L's kick........booty

Thanks sohowcome

Ya it felt awsome, I was the happiest guy around, when I pulled away from the timeslip shack and read the slip. Even better was going faster the next run. Then today I was in the 12's again, so it shows Jims stuff gets the job done.

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
LIGHTNINROD
Don't worry you will be there soon, just remember it is cooler here in New England. Once it cools down there the 12's will come.

Sohowcome

I am running all JDM stuff, chip, filter, breather cap, line mod, lower pulley, plus a magnaflow muffler.

Here is a pic from this past weekend
ffw3-1-vi.jpg

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Well I did it again a new personal best 12.78 @ 106.70
New 1# upper pulley and a Cobra Throttle body, now all I need is some cool air and no rain friday night and I feel a 12.6 in my future.

Users who are viewing this thread