I am sorry to have to post this

SVT Cobra

Established Member
man that lamb.. err lam :D guy and the Red91Stang guy is a tool, they both probably are bend over buddys. off with their heads!

nj7703

Established Member
Not to start a flaming war, but my GF's family is in CT, and i see probably 5 or 6 cars like that on I95 alone. I think it is a city thing cause i see it a lot in the cities. I am sure any big city has them but in CT seems more and more are doing it. It is like cancer, have to kill it before it spreads.

2000-S6

Established Member
isn't that the limited edition supra rossa from the late 80's. i think that toyota formed a joint venture with ferrari for a while, and that was their super car.
i think redline is at 14000 rpm's, and it runs high 11's...

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by 2000-S6
isn't that the limited edition supra rossa from the late 80's. i think that toyota formed a joint venture with ferrari for a while, and that was their super car.
i think redline is at 14000 rpm's, and it runs high 11's...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

Yea, that was a very rare car. :thumbsup:

jonas

Established Member
look at the cars around him, all supras. must of been some supra meet. If I had a supra in a supra car club and that bozo joined, Id leave. Thats how un associated I would want to be with that freak

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Hahaha this kid is popular.

In actuality his a really nice kid, he just built the car at Home depot instead of Summit Racing. It's all good, the car is funny and attracts allot of attention. You guys gotta take a close look at the car, it has heater vents on the side for dummy brake cooling vents. It's pretty Funny.. All in all a 10 on the rice scale.

Users who are viewing this thread