I am sorry to have to post this

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
you know thats not a real ferrari right? do you remember the Vette lookalike from a few weeks back? Some ppl are so gay

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
that guy is around where i live, i have seen the car in person and he goes to shows all the time with it. I don't know how he does I would never want to be seen with that thing :shrug: :nonono:

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
I like the motorcycle mirrors and the mailbox stickers for the "365 GTS" :lol:

L YEAH

Established Member
Yeah, that car looks like garbage.

The sad thing is there are more cars just like that one here where I live. Scoops duct taped to the hood. Those metal spoilers just screwed into the trunk that aren't even straight from driver to passenger side....

02cobraguy

Established Member
bwahahahaha! That's Lam.... He calls it the lamerossa! :lol1:

All I hear is how nice of a guy he is though. His car is dumpy, but a cool guy.

BTW- he's trying to sell the car for $50,000. No lie :nono:

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Look up the word "ghetto" in the dictionary, that thing is there! That looks like some type of house siding around the bottom of the car. Wait are those 1x2's on the side of that thing as the side vents? Daaaamn must be good for 20hp, EACH! lol

Blades

Established Member
OMFG I know that kid. His name is Lam.. He has a fog machine and everything. Car is a moving disco ball. He goes to my local cruise scene. I'm sure all conneticut "Pike" people will know him.

http://www.the-pike.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23

Rob. Pay up dude. I can get you him. All you joysey boys have to come up to the pike.

Damn nick got to it before me. But seriously tho.. you all gotta come up to the pike.

Last edited:

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
wow...thats...interesting...if you guys are in jersey and you line up against him rob....ide love to see that...im in VA beach, va so its not tooo far away...plus ide like to see the 14 second vette ;-) and you guy's 03's....havent gotten the chance to ride in one yet...oh...and that cavalier...did he do that body kit with bondo himself?:rollseyes :xpl:

Blades

Established Member
Its a Mk3 supra with a boost controller. I think he has a bigger wheel or something.. Some small supra mod. Thinks the shit is fast..

Users who are viewing this thread