I bit the Bullitt...

PhantomX

Established Member
Yea man I'm still kicking around.

Drive review: That's easy what's not to love LOL.
Having driven/owned a lot of mustangs this car is by a wide margin the best one yet!

Things I love:
The Exhaust stock is fantastic. I've spent thousands on my past mustangs to get them to sound as good as this does stock
The Tech. Love, love love the new digital dash. A very premium offer that you usually only see on your higher end cars.
The B&O Stereo - Sounds great I don't feel the need to do any upgrades to it.
The Magna ride - Best riding mustang ever done, hands down. The handling and excellent ride quality is better then anything before it. I wouldn't own one without the Magna ride
The wheels and brakes - look fantastic and the 6 piston brembo's are finally worthy. It's been long the Mustang has had shoddy brakes.
The seats - New seats are very comfy and the extra heated and cooled (and heated steering wheel) are a nice high end touch.
The Color - It's special and looks great
No badges - I just love the clean look it's low key but menacing at the same time
It's quiet when your cruising and my gas mileage up 3mpg over my 2015. Getting combined 20mph city/hwy!!!
The rev matching - Best stick feature ever

Things that could be better but for the price it's understandable:
Some interior pieces could be better. They did a nice job with more soft touch in the Bullitt and they did some nice green stitching as well. But the stupid pod that holds the mic and dome lights is just cheap looking as are the speaker grills. They coulda done better.
Clutch play - it's still to damn long a throw
MT82 - Ugh please put the tremec in LOL it's an OK trans but it still clunks going into first gear and the shifts are soft. But Hey no new news there been dealing with it forever.
Rear gear - this is good and bad. I like the 3.73's better in my other performance pack cars, this came with the 3.55 and that is good for mpg and will be good when the blower goes on so I'm ok with that.

The car puts a smile on my face, more so than anything i drove and I just giggle like a kid every time I downshift and it rev matches perfectly. You just get giddy.

value for money. Nothing else out there at the price point even with a blower upgrade and supporting mods it's still $20k cheaper than anything else I looked at.

Lethal Performance. Love you guys and I'll give you a call tomorrow and see what we can work out. I really want the car safe and warranty which I believe the Whipple has. if there are other supporting mods like OPG, crank bolts, axles then lets talk about what it needs to handle a Stage 1 Whipple without breaking. I'm not out to drag race the car everyday just want to enjoy the power and for those that know me I don't like getting beat LOL.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Yea man I'm still kicking around.

Drive review: That's easy what's not to love LOL.
Having driven/owned a lot of mustangs this car is by a wide margin the best one yet!

Things I love:
The Exhaust stock is fantastic. I've spent thousands on my past mustangs to get them to sound as good as this does stock
The Tech. Love, love love the new digital dash. A very premium offer that you usually only see on your higher end cars.
The B&O Stereo - Sounds great I don't feel the need to do any upgrades to it.
The Magna ride - Best riding mustang ever done, hands down. The handling and excellent ride quality is better then anything before it. I wouldn't own one without the Magna ride
The wheels and brakes - look fantastic and the 6 piston brembo's are finally worthy. It's been long the Mustang has had shoddy brakes.
The seats - New seats are very comfy and the extra heated and cooled (and heated steering wheel) are a nice high end touch.
The Color - It's special and looks great
No badges - I just love the clean look it's low key but menacing at the same time
It's quiet when your cruising and my gas mileage up 3mpg over my 2015. Getting combined 20mph city/hwy!!!
The rev matching - Best stick feature ever

Things that could be better but for the price it's understandable:
Some interior pieces could be better. They did a nice job with more soft touch in the Bullitt and they did some nice green stitching as well. But the stupid pod that holds the mic and dome lights is just cheap looking as are the speaker grills. They coulda done better.
Clutch play - it's still to damn long a throw
MT82 - Ugh please put the tremec in LOL it's an OK trans but it still clunks going into first gear and the shifts are soft. But Hey no new news there been dealing with it forever.
Rear gear - this is good and bad. I like the 3.73's better in my other performance pack cars, this came with the 3.55 and that is good for mpg and will be good when the blower goes on so I'm ok with that.

The car puts a smile on my face, more so than anything i drove and I just giggle like a kid every time I downshift and it rev matches perfectly. You just get giddy.

value for money. Nothing else out there at the price point even with a blower upgrade and supporting mods it's still $20k cheaper than anything else I looked at.

Lethal Performance. Love you guys and I'll give you a call tomorrow and see what we can work out. I really want the car safe and warranty which I believe the Whipple has. if there are other supporting mods like OPG, crank bolts, axles then lets talk about what it needs to handle a Stage 1 Whipple without breaking. I'm not out to drag race the car everyday just want to enjoy the power and for those that know me I don't like getting beat LOL.
If Im not mistaken, I think Roush offers a TVS 2650 variant. When installed at a Roush certified Ford dealer its warrantied. Not sure if Ford Performance offers a blower upgrade yet.

Users who are viewing this thread