I bought a Fully Built 2002 Lightning: YouTube Series

MTBSully

Established Member
Hello SVTP brethren. Some of you may already be subscribed, but in case you don't thought some of you might be interested in my latest project. Its a 2002 Lightning with only 73k miles and was fully build by JLP back in the late 2000s. Has a relatively unknown history since then but its pretty clean! Looking forward to making it perfect and modding it my way. First, need to make it the 1500 miles home from Florida though! Feel free to check it out!

Last edited:

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Hello SVTP brethren. Some of you may already be subscribed, but in case you don't thought some of you might be interested in my latest project. Its a 2002 Lightning with only 73k miles and was fully build by JLP back in the late 2000s. Has a relatively unknown history since then but its pretty clean! Looking forward to making it perfect and modding it my way. First, need to make it the 1500 miles home from Florida though! Feel free to check it out!

Love your channel man!

Any chance you know someone near you with a Bright Atlantic Blue mustang that you could show next to your C8 Z06? I'm trying to decide on a color for my car as it's getting close to the point where I have to tell my painter what color I want and it's between those two colors.

Users who are viewing this thread