i broke something =(

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
took the car out with the new wheels and drag radials on. Attended a car show and afterwards i wanted to see how the new radials worked. dropped the car in 2nd going about 40mph and it hauled ass. Well when i shifted into fourth something locked up and i coasted it out into a parking lot. Well make a long story short i think i might have locked the impellar or the bearing up in my Vortech. On a better note my car got lots of compliments! Does anyone know where i can find a 8 rib setup for my vortech. While the blower is off i figured id upgrade.

heres a pic from the show

28520_1233784726886_1297200211_30937088_3893969_n.jpg

18" saleens with color matched pinstripe....265's up front with 305 Nittos out back

01yellercobra

Established Member
Talk to Tousley Ford. They can get you the same stuff for less then half the price. I bought everything minus the crank pulley for $150. The only difference is that I have to spend a little more time shimming and lining things up.

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
it only has the kits for the 2000-2004 gt's and the 96-98 cobras...would one of these work because id rather not havta shim down the pulleys

HouseOfPower

I gotta say I do like your car but I can't for the life of me figure out what theme you were shooting for with a Roush front bumper, cobra side skirts, and a saleen rear/wing?!?!:shrug:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I'm just tryin' to figure out how the hell you see at night with those headlights.....:shrug:

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
I gotta say I do like your car but I can't for the life of me figure out what theme you were shooting for with a Roush front bumper, cobra side skirts, and a saleen rear/wing?!?!:shrug:

something nobody has...i like to stand out from the typical crowd

Sorry to hear about the problem, but on a positive note that cobra looks great w/ those new wheels! :rockon:

Thanks i didnt know how it was gonna turn out but i couldnt be any happier....the only thing i regret is not doing this along time ago lol

I'm just tryin' to figure out how the hell you see at night with those headlights.....:shrug:

you get used to it after a while but i now rely mostly on my foglights...this hid kit i have should help alot more

Users who are viewing this thread